Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,809   Posts: 1,581,539   Online: 940

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162021222324252627282930 LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I can't see color but I can see the cool stuff in the old Kewenaw..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Men... It's looking a little tight for me on the other weekend and I'm thinking about going with the original dates of the 6-9th. I'm also trying to work something out with some of the locals through the Art Center in Hancock that is run by an old friend. The following weekend is less likely there too. I noticed that Andrew said he may be able to make that one work. All apologies if not!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll make it work Bill by hook or by crook. :-) got to move my gunflint MN trip to later in October if possible, or my wife will take my daughter instead.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am very interested. Being newly retired, I only have one boss to answer to. I'm sure if I ask nicely she'll let me go.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll put the dates on the calendar, to see if I can possibly shake up a couple of days to come join you guys, even though it looks really slim at this point. I'd so love to see everyone again.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't want anyone getting into trouble with their respective Bosses over this! )

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm very interested and the first half of Oct looks clear so far.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll be up their the Sep. 30 - Oct -4 to shoot color stuff for work. I can give you a report if you like.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Panoman617 View Post
    I'll be up their the Sep. 30 - Oct -4 to shoot color stuff for work. I can give you a report if you like.
    That'd be great... I thought I saw you the other day in a big, red DOT pick-up on 75? Were you shooting some construction?

I'm still planning on this everyone. Thing is that I've been trying to contact some of my old haunts and most are closed... very sad. The ice cream parlor in Lake Linden, etc. I think the Gay Bar is still open as is Shutes after being closed for awhile.

What I'm going to do is try to get a discounted block of rooms at the AmericInn in Calumet. Also working on a private mine tour at Quincy for all interested. It's pretty interesting though not terribly photographic. Well worth doing considering we'll be there.

More to come. I'm off to Iceland for 2 weeks this next Sunday and will try to have details posted before I go.

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hmmm, I've got a hunting trip the week of the 10th so I don't think my boss would approve of this either. Probably be in cross village around that time though.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin