Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,447   Online: 842

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, looks like we're supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow here tomorrow - Brecksville forcast (at NOAA) shows less although some tonight. I'm going to try and make it but will have to play it by ear. Fingers crossed.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Richfield weather for Sunday as of 10:30 PM Sat. It has rained most of Saturday.

Snow during the morning (Sunday) will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. High 31F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 2 to 4 inches of snow expected.

Please be carefull out there. We would love to see you all, but not at the expense of your safety.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi guys - unfortunately, something came up and i couldn't make it out there today. I hope to see everyone soon. Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm going to miss today as well. Sorry to miss seeing everyone, but there's nothing I need from the camera show, and I'm home alone for the entire day. So rather than fighting more winter and driving a couple of hours in the ice and snow, I'll be at home taking care of some chores uninterrupted (like computer reorganizing and hard drive clean up and maintenance, cleaning up the study and darkroom) and listening to music.

Hope to see folks soon, perhaps at the Six States Photo Show.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Those that missed out missed seeing some excellent control of Ilford Warmtone paper by Shawn, some more fantastic 1860s photographs, and John's latest subject matter perfectly suited to 7x17. I also showed my prints, which easily eclipsed Brett Weston's work (inside joke, you had to be there ).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Special thanks to John for hosting yet another print showing and for giving us a lesson on making art in our own backyard! Peter, the "collection" is incredible. Thanks so much for sharing that with us. Dale, thoroughly enjoyed your prints and greatly appreciate your insights and help choosing a fast 90. Great to meet you, Paul, hope to see you again. Missed those who could not attend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin