Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,432   Online: 910

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Congratulations mat4226. Please look Lee, Dolly and me up at the opening. Maybe you would like to join us for some of our other NE OH Gatherings.

John Powers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Are any of those folks coming to the opening on Sunday the 13th interested in meeting at FAVA at noon and getting lunch before the gallery opens? There are a variety of restaurants within a three minute walk.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Dolly & I will be there.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Dolly & I will be there.

John
    Then noon at FAVA it is. All others welcome to join us for lunch, or to meet up at the gallery. The reception starts at 2pm, Sunday the 13th. It usually includes a short talk by the juror for the show and a few minutes of recognition for the volunteers who make things work.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you don't mind adding another couple to that bunch, my girlfriend and I would love to join you. ^__^
    Co-Host of The Film Photography Podcast, the bi-monthly internet radio show all about film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mat4226 View Post
    If you don't mind adding another couple to that bunch, my girlfriend and I would love to join you. ^__^
    Absolutely. We'd love to meet you.

Any others welcome as well. It might be good for folks to let us know they're thinking about having lunch in this thread so that we know we have a full complement before heading out to eat.

Lee

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I would like to mention for those Frank Lloyd Wright Fans:
    There is a Frank Lyoyd Wright Usonian House in Oberlin that is Reopening for the Season on the 20th. It is only open Every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month during most of the year. Those that can't make it the 13th for the Photo exhibit Could catch them both the following Sunday and have a really nice time, I'm sure. Check out the web page:http://www.oberlin.edu/amam/flwright.html
    Last edited by Paul Armstrong; 03-10-2011 at 03:27 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So far it looks like only Lee (daleeman) has expressed interest in this coming Sunday, the 20th. Any other takers out there as the time draws near? We aren't restricting this only to people named Lee, although I wouldn't be disappointed if Miller and Friedlander or Russell Lee showed up. Miller and Russell Lee being long shots at this point.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hay all,
    I may need to house sit the cats and dog this weekend, Sue will be up at Magee Marsh for the beginning of bird migration. So I think I'll have to keep close to the house. Most spring weekends are like this unless I can recruit a house sitter. I would love to plan forward for a spring shoot.
    Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    Miller and Russell Lee being long shots at this point.

Lee
    real long,
    "Elizabeth 'Lee' Miller, Lady Penrose (April 23, 1907 – July 21, 1977)"

John

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin