Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,909   Posts: 1,556,145   Online: 1066

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks for the pictures Dale and Mike. Nice abstracts Dale. Fun to relive the event in pictures Mike.

Thank you both.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Dale - I like the first of your two photographs posted. I would definitely spend some time on that one. I'd like to see a print of it if you make one.

So auto focus aint so bad?

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by htimsdj View Post
    Dale - I like the first of your two photographs posted. I would definitely spend some time on that one. I'd like to see a print of it if you make one.

So auto focus aint so bad?

Jeff

Those ARE scans of prints, which I'll bring to our next meeting. Yes the autofocus performed very well. I'm also impressed with the matrix metering. It is based on appropriate sensitometric principles and performs very very well.

I may have told you I spent 20 years looking for the Distagon 15mm Rectilinear Rollei lens and have pretty much given up. I'm seriously considering the Nikkor 14mm. Considering how much I paid to replace my damaged Distagon 28mm f2, the going price for the 14mm Nikkor is not too bad. Any experience with that lens?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here is another one I printed recently. Using some of the darkroom manipulations that Dorothy had mentioned.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I like it!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin