Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,747   Posts: 1,515,675   Online: 790

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just put it on my schedule. This would be a celebration trip for me. I take my final on the 4th of may for my last class in my Marketing Degree from Park Univ. Yes this old hippie will finally granulate Magda Cum Burnout.

Busy month. Shoot at John's first weekend, then Hamvention, and take my Technician's class license test, hope Lee can come down. Leica Historical society Spring Shoot in Dayton, I'm a tour guide and among other things arranged a showing of Jane Reece's photographs from the early 1900s and arranged some of the rarest Leica cameras to come to Dayton too. Then the official granulation party the last weekend. AND Sue is all over the place doing birding. Poor cats and dog will just die of starvation in May unless they can learn to operate a can opener by then.

So I hope to be there. It is the only event I could let slide, but I just love seeing all you guys to much to miss a chance to come. Might be a VERY early drive up Saturday to do some shooting then spend the night Sat and return after shooting on Sunday and breakfast.... we will see.

(That Other ) Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    It is the only event I could let slide,
    (That Other ) Lee
    Who said you could let this one slide? Did you read those papers we had you sign? You are in, in, in. No back sliding.

Congratulations on all the other very busy stuff.

Welcome back.

John & Dolly

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi John,

I'm not 100% sure I can make it to the gathering, but I'd sure like to try. I've read some of the threads from the other gatherings and would really love to join the group. I've just gotten back into shooting film (RB 67 Pro S) and would really enjoy the company of other film shooters. I live in Marysville, OH and am probably about 3.5 hours away. So, if you are interested in a new, not so pretty face, I would love to meet you all.

If I'm able to make it I will probably just stay in the local hotel. Not much of a camper, but I do love coffee

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jpreston View Post
    Hi John,

I'm not 100% sure I can make it to the gathering, but I'd sure like to try. I've read some of the threads from the other gatherings and would really love to join the group. I've just gotten back into shooting film (RB 67 Pro S) and would really enjoy the company of other film shooters. I live in Marysville, OH and am probably about 3.5 hours away. So, if you are interested in a new, not so pretty face, I would love to meet you all.

If I'm able to make it I will probably just stay in the local hotel. Not much of a camper, but I do love coffee

Jeff
    Hi,

Hope you can make it. We have a lot of fun with John & Dolly and the twins.

Was it you that was thinking about going to Hocking Hills Frozen Film Shoot? My feeble brain thinks so. Look forward to meeting you. BTW, I am going to Hocking Hills again for 15-17 April. PM me for more information.

Lee

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Just put it on my schedule. This would be a celebration trip for me. I take my final on the 4th of may for my last class in my Marketing Degree from Park Univ. Yes this old hippie will finally granulate Magda Cum Burnout.

(That Other ) Lee
    TAL: Congratulations on your accomplishment. Us old hippies managed to conserve a few brain cells, or else the docs are wrong and they really do regenerate! I am up to my neck in planning a long distance move so I won't be able to attend this time, but I will still be close enough for future ones. Oh, I finally got a chance to play with that 90 a little bit. I probably won't use it all that much, but when I need a short lens it will be great.
    Best,
    Dan

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Henderson View Post
    TAL: Congratulations on your accomplishment. Us old hippies managed to conserve a few brain cells, or else the docs are wrong and they really do regenerate! I am up to my neck in planning a long distance move so I won't be able to attend this time, but I will still be close enough for future ones. Oh, I finally got a chance to play with that 90 a little bit. I probably won't use it all that much, but when I need a short lens it will be great.
    Best,
    Dan
    Hay Dan,
    I hope you still find value in the 90mm. I've used the 50mm Hassy in trade about 6 times now. Hope to use it again next weekend if the warm weather holds and up at John's. I've got my I on a 6x17CM Shen Hao takes roll film and as it works out the best lens to use thon that is a 90mm HUH, one never knows...

Good luck with the move and thanks for the congrats.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jpreston View Post
    Hi John,

Jeff
    Jeff,

Welcome to the group. Glad you are a firm maybe on coming. The coffee awaits you and there is a pretty good chance of fun with this gang. Thanks for sending contact information.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Henderson View Post
    TAL: I am up to my neck in planning a long distance move so I won't be able to attend this time, but I will still be close enough for future ones. Best,
    Dan
    We will miss you this time Dan. Just in case you change your mind we will keep a piece of camp site open for your arrival.

Brain cells? Am I supposed to have brain cells?

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm really hoping to make it to this one. I'll probably have the little one in tow, but I'm determined to shoot, too. I'll likely stay at the Hampton Inn. It will all depend on hubby's schedule.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Bethe,

It will be super to see you and the munchkin again if scheduling allows. We missed you both last time.

John

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin