Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,617   Online: 787

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    I

I'll email htimsdj and jameswilliamsjones and see if they can make it.
    Hmm, I have not heard back from either of these guys, I'll email them again.

I was set to get my Fuji instant film, but B&H is closed for Passover.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks Lee. Dolly has four days off so it is a great Easter. Happy one to everyone else in the group.

Thanks Dale. Rattle their chains. We need good people for a party.

My class final critique will be Wedneday before our gathering so I should have twenty matted prints to show from my new project. It is something I think can expand to a group possibility, and very close, but I haven't gotten clearance on that yet. Just a teaser.

The matts just came off the UPS truck for the series. I have to print from now till critique time. Penny always wants just one little change, to each picture, about four times before we run out of time rather than her ideas. I love it though. Keeps me shooting. I hope everyone else will have work to show.

I talked to Peter last night. He said he would post last night. Peter?? Peter??? He has some interesting things to show, his own work and more of his collecting. Who else is doing what?

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi guys - I did get Dale's email about this thread (thanks Dale), and I'm definitely in for Saturday, possibly Sunday too. Friday I've already got something going on. Been quite busy with non-photography stuff; I'll catch you all up next week.

thanks, Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    We'll be down there with Charlie Wheelihan as well, coming in Friday evening.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    From the Midwest Large Format Asylum:

"John,

Just wanted to let you know that Mike and I are planning to join you in Ohio next week. I'm going to leave the Chicago area around 3:30 cst and drive over to Mike's place and catch a ride with him. I'm looking forward to meet with you Saturday and possibly Sunday morning for a time.

Frank "

Mike S, founder of the MWLFA posted earlier that he would be here. Frank runs the website. Great people. MWLFA has a print review in Indiana in January that I have enjoyed the last two years. It was a day of looking at great prints from 19 members last January.

John
    Last edited by jp80874; 04-27-2011 at 01:06 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by htimsdj View Post
    Hi guys - I did get Dale's email about this thread (thanks Dale), and I'm definitely in for Saturday, possibly Sunday too. Friday I've already got something going on. Been quite busy with non-photography stuff; I'll catch you all up next week.

thanks, Jeff
    Jeff S.,

Happy to hear from you.
    Glad you will be joining us.
    Thanks again Dale for contacting Jeff.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    We'll be down there with Charlie Wheelihan as well, coming in Friday evening.
    Thanks Jeff B.

I just got a confirmation and contact info from Charlie.

Are you still planning to camp? If so Cindy is still planning to move in on Eva again. I asked Charlie if he would be camping or staying at a motel?

I wonder if the Country Maid has considered renting over night parking space?

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I am making arrangements to come, hopefully with Frank and Mike..It'll be nice to meet people from the forum..Evan Clarke

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Evan,

Glad you are coming. For those that don't know Evan, he shoots 11x14 and makes some very nice images. We met first time in Louisville at the View Camera conferance some years back.

All comers, please bring prints to show.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    John and others,
    We had talked about portraits and I wonder if that is still on? I'll still bring some mono flashes if we want to play with them. If we have a zero interest I'll leave them behind.

Looking forward to your special shooting places and seeing everyone again.
    Lee

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin