Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,527   Posts: 1,543,929   Online: 1088

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Breakfast ice cream!? I knew it was a good idea to go to this!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    funny you should mention portraits. I was just experimenting with using a green filter for portraits. and also got some orthochromatic film for portraits. However, the Canfield Swap Meet is the same weekend, and the boyfriend wants me to go with him. so... it's a dillema as usual. haven't figured out how to do both yet.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just one more item on the wish to see list and I’ll stop pestering. Do you have any of the family Daguerreotypes that you would show?
    Sorry, those are all still in NY State. I was going to bring the threefold frame of photos of my grandmother and her sisters that got wet. I also have a random pile of poorly stored negatives (most with little or no labeling as to who's in the photo).
    However.... (and, yes, I'm extremely peeved right now) Ken was supposed to get Lasik done on his eyes today, It didn't happen and he rescheduled for next Friday. Which means a checkup on Saturday. Which means that it looks like I won't be able to make it after all. He doesn't get it.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by djkloss View Post
    funny you should mention portraits. I was just experimenting with using a green filter for portraits. and also got some orthochromatic film for portraits. However, the Canfield Swap Meet is the same weekend, and the boyfriend wants me to go with him. so... it's a dillema as usual. haven't figured out how to do both yet.
    Green for envy. Do a jealousy series of portraits.

Hope you can figure at least a day here.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    Which means that it looks like I won't be able to make it after all. He doesn't get it.
    Boo!

I think he does get it. You will be with him, not us. Boo!

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Wheelihan View Post
    Breakfast ice cream!? I knew it was a good idea to go to this!
    Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Now, lets negotiate snacks.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    [QUOTE=Jeff Bannow;1173657]Eva, Charlie and I will all be camping. Tent camping this time though.
    QUOTE]

As I grease up the chain saw to attack the very tall grass, it occurs to me to remind you to bring rubber/plastic to put under your tent or sleeping bag. It has been very wet here and we are using for another purpose the plastic I loaned you another time.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    Eva, Charlie and I will all be camping. Tent camping this time though.
    No Little Guy... Bummer. I love those things.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    Which means that it looks like I won't be able to make it after all. He doesn't get it.
    Had hoped to do some poses with you and the bambino, but taking care of eyes is big on my list. Next time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Had hoped to do some poses with you and the bambino, but taking care of eyes is big on my list. Next time.
    That would have been great! Since I always have the camera, there aren't many of me with him.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin