Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,936   Posts: 1,585,621   Online: 752

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    I'm going there today
    No fair!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Sorry about the Facebook limitation.

Letís step back to basics. Can we count noses? Who is coming and when? Who is camping?

Letís have a count of who is coming and who is camping please.

Thanks.

John
    Hey John, looks like I'm flying solo, the girlfriend couldn't get off next weekend. I'll be coming down Friday night, setting up camp, and probably heading out early Sunday afternoon.

In the darkroom right now for my 2nd day of the carbon transfer process, just waiting on some glop to gas out, and making some Van Dyke Brown prints during my down-time. Should have "something" to show by next weekend. ^_^
    Co-Host of The Film Photography Podcast, the bi-monthly internet radio show all about film!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mat4226 View Post
    Hey John, looks like I'm flying solo, the girlfriend couldn't get off next weekend. I'll be coming down Friday night, setting up camp, and probably heading out early Sunday afternoon.

In the darkroom right now for my 2nd day of the carbon transfer process, just waiting on some glop to gas out, and making some Van Dyke Brown prints during my down-time. Should have "something" to show by next weekend. ^_^
    Get to work guys. This young man is making nice stuff. Lee, Dolly and I saw two of them in the six state FAVA regional show last spring.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Get to work guys. This young man is making nice stuff. Lee, Dolly and I saw two of them in the six state FAVA regional show last spring.

John
    Thanks for the kind words, John.

Right now I'm up to 2 Van Dykes and 2 Carbon Transfers, should have a few more before the weekend arrives. *crosses fingers*
    Co-Host of The Film Photography Podcast, the bi-monthly internet radio show all about film!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    For the campers, please make sure that all food stuff is enclosed in a hard metal or plastic containers. We were surprised to see a coyote walking rapidly by the pond the other morning. We often hear them in packs hunting at night, but this was our first daylight sighting. It was larger than either of our Labradors and looked as muscular as Cindy.

John

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Packs of rogue muscular oversized (well fed) hunting coyotes. No one ever said large format was for the faint of heart.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For the campers, please make sure that all food stuff is enclosed in a hard metal or plastic containers. We were surprised to see a coyote walking rapidly by the pond the other morning. We often hear them in packs hunting at night, but this was our first daylight sighting. It was larger than either of our Labradors and looked as muscular as Cindy.

John
    ok, I'm sorry I can't make it, I read this after I got your pm. anyway... coyotes?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by djkloss View Post
    ok, I'm sorry I can't make it, I read this after I got your pm. anyway... coyotes?
    Yeah, the coyotes scared away the crocagators and elephants.

Sorry you wonít be with us. Hope you can make it next time.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Peter called and said that he can’t be here Sunday, so we will do his development by inspection demo Saturday. He says he will shoot a couple of pictures here to avoid the skeptics insinuating that he might set up perfect negatives that would ease the development by inspection process. Because of the number of people here and the limited space in the darkroom (11’x 13’) he will do two demos.

As part of the cat herding process, knowing that Shawn, Lyn, Lee and perhaps others will go out early Sunday, I’m going to suggest we have breakfast at 9:00 AM Saturday at the Richfield Family Restaurant. From there we can return for the demos.

We will have print showing Friday and Saturday evenings. Bring what you have printed or collected. Shawn and I have ordered the new Brett Weston biography. Shawn, if yours comes in time, please bring it to show and tell. I will show the latest Michael and Paula Smith, Brett Weston portfolio prints.

The porta Potty has been ordered. Thank you all again for last event’s contributions. The cost this time is the usual $111. 83. The contribution jar will be on the patio table gratefully awaiting your donations.

Thanks,

John & Dolly

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've got some prints I recently acquired that I will bring along.

Eva & I also printed some recent work that we will show.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin