Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,027   Online: 884

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516 LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    The irony of it.
    The big rush was delayed until next week because Akron General Hospital switched to digital. They could have given her film to take to Cleveland Clinic if they still used it, but because they have switched to Digital (sort of) they can’t burn a CD until the first of next week.

Akron General couldn't see her unlil the 18th for further tests.
    Cleveland Clinic could see her this afternoon if she had the CD
    or next Tuesday IF she can get the CD from AG Monday.

Is this film v. digital or is it they just can't get their act together?

It does explain why I have all my medical appointments in Cleveland.

Rant from a frustrated John Powers
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi John -

I hope Dolly gets the care she needs.

My dad is in town, so I will not make it to dinner tonight. I probably will not make it to breakfast Saturday either, but I'll try to head to your place before the demos are over. If plans change, and someone doesn't mind calling or texting me, that would be great: four four zero - two nine two - seven zero nine four

thanks, Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    John, I'm glad to help out if there is anything I can do.

I'm off work early (for me) and could meet up with the group for dinner. If anyone sees this could you PM me with the location and time. Or leave a note on the door.

Thanks, see you all tonight or tomorrow.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Dale,

Sorry. I didn't read this until Sat. morning. Thank you for your offer. So far the help we need has been in Akron and we haven't gotten it. She is scheduled at the Clinic for Tuesday AM if we get images Monday to take there Tuesday.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Saturday at 12:50 PM we are headed to New Era Restaurant 10 Massillion Rd Akron, OH
    330-784-0087.

Then we are going to
    Akron Art Museum (330) 376-9185 – Fax: 330.376.1180 Email: mailremove this text@AkronArtMuseum.org
    70 East Market St Akron, OH 44308, Arnold Tunstall Registrar
    Hours: Tuesday - Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm; Thursday: 11 am - 9 pm; Closed Monday
    Admission
    Adult: $7
    Student (with valid ID): $5
    Senior (65+): $5

We should be back here around 5 PM

John & Dolly

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Saturday 6:15 PM

Tentatively meet back at our house 7 PM Saturday.
    If it is possible that anyone is hungry after the gastronomic debauchery at the New Era, the three Musketeers is a mile away.

If not, it is on to print and collection showing.

Shawn, I hope you and Lynn are safe and catch up with us around the print table.

John & Dolly

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here is the link to the 5x7 Elwood enlarger in Berea, it looks like it is pretty nice (its not being stored outside!): http://cleveland.craigslist.org/pho/2532396428.html

I'll bet one of the carbon or alt printers could figure out how to put this 300W sunlamp bulb in there and and do some platinum, carbon or Azo enlargements :http://www.bulborama.com/300R-E27-UL...ATTS-p711.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Very special thanks again to John and Dolly for making a very nice weekend possible for all of us, even when dealing with their own trials.

Thanks also to Peter for the great demonstration and for showing us some excellent new places to shoot. And to everyone else, thanks for the great company and fine work shown.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks Lee. Thanks also to Peter for a great demo, beautifully prepared and executed. It was fun to see everyone, see and hear what they were doing and make future plans. Glad we had new people adding their work and enthusiasm. Come on back. Hope we can get some missing persons from PA back again at future events.

John & Dolly
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    Very special thanks again to John and Dolly for making a very nice weekend possible for all of us, even when dealing with their own trials.

Thanks also to Peter for the great demonstration and for showing us some excellent new places to shoot. And to everyone else, thanks for the great company and fine work shown.

Lee
    We concur. It was a great time as always, and it was good to see new faces among our friendly group. Thanks again John!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin