Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,705   Posts: 1,482,820   Online: 1010

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Sorry about the Facebook limitation.

Let’s step back to basics. Can we count noses? Who is coming and when? Who is camping?

The camping question has to do with a possible safety issue. There is a large tree balancing on another tree, about to fall over the entrance to the camping area. It is so precarious that without a logger's knowledge I am a little afraid to work on the widow maker. If not many are camping we may do an alternate and set up camp by the pond allowing time and storms to take down the tree. If a good number are camping we need to get out the hard hat, chains, Mother in law's full size tractor and saws.

Let’s have a count of who is coming and who is camping please.

Thanks.

John
    We will be there late Friday night and camping. We will have our little trailer, so we can sleep anywhere, including the parking area.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We're planning on camping Saturday night, John. We will be in a small tent with minimal gear so not a big deal for us to carry stuff around if driving into the camping area is dangerous.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I plan to be there at least Sat and Sun, and perhaps Fri evening. I'll probably commute, but if I sleep over it will be topside in the van, not down in the camping field.

No big deal on the facebook thing, just thought you might want to know about accessibility.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Problem resolved. The driveway or grass trail to the camping area is open now. Chain, come along, ¾” dock lines, pry bar, chain saw, AWD Toyota instead of tractor, shears, chain saw, ear plugs, hard hat and Dolly standing by the side of the car with her cell phone already dialed to 91. The hard part was convincing the dead tree to fall. Once on the ground it was just sweat.

It would be nice though to read who is coming. Dale, did you ever reach Bill and if so what were the results?

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichý

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Chain, come along, ¾” dock lines, pry bar, chain saw, AWD Toyota instead of tractor, shears, chain saw, ear plugs, hard hat and Dolly standing by the side of the car with her cell phone already dialed to 91.
    We want to see the photos.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    We want to see the photos.

Lee
    Dolly had her thumb over the cell phone lens.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Problem resolved. The driveway or grass trail to the camping area is open now. Chain, come along, ¾” dock lines, pry bar, chain saw, AWD Toyota instead of tractor, shears, chain saw, ear plugs, hard hat and Dolly standing by the side of the car with her cell phone already dialed to 91. The hard part was convincing the dead tree to fall. Once on the ground it was just sweat.

It would be nice though to read who is coming. Dale, did you ever reach Bill and if so what were the results?

John
    His excuse this time is that the tap water is too hot to process film so he has no new work to show...and he already said yes to free lodging in Daytona Beach Fla. for the weekend. Being young and single, perhaps there is 'no contest' on that choice to ignore us again .

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Jeff B,

Dolly and I made a courtesy call on Country Maid Ice Cream tonight.
    We certify it as being ready for your consumption.

Dolly & John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Jeff B,

Dolly and I made a courtesy call on Country Maid Ice Cream tonight.
    We certify it as being ready for your consumption.

Dolly & John
    I can almost taste it now .....
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    I can almost taste it now .....
    I'm going there today

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin