Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,285   Online: 1119

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 71112131415161718192021222327 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Any cyclists? A classic ride from The Birchwood up to Legs and back.
    "One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
    and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"

-Bertrand Russell

Shooter
    Multi Format
    30 days left to go before I depart for photostock. I'm looking forward to this!
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by df cardwell View Post
    Any cyclists? A classic ride from The Birchwood up to Legs and back.
    I'd love to bring my new mountain bike along with me, but I don't think it will fit on the other "bike" I plan to ride to PS.

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Don, If I can make it this year I'm thinking about bringing my bike.

Jerry

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I will be their this year for sure. I will camping out at the state park. I also plan to bring a friend, We shoot large format, as well as others. The moose is still on the loose in upper land!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fort Michilmackinac photos shoot. This sound good Bill. Meet at the Birchwood Inn on June 22 at 9:00am then drive to Fort Michilmackinac take photos at the Fort till 1:00 ish and them drive back to Birchwood Inn.

Thanks Jim
    Kodachrome was invented in the early 1930s by two professional musicians, Leopold Godowsky, Jr. and Leopold Mannes; hence the comment that "Kodachrome was made by God and Man".

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Lith Printers:

I'll be giving a lith talk on Sat PM and I'd like to have it be more than a boring middle aged guy going through powerpoint slides. I'd appreciate it if the experienced (or less experienced) lith printers could bring some images to show . The huge variety of techniques and materials means that there are a lot of different looks possible and I definitely can't show them all. I'm hoping to give a basic introduction then have the session be a bit of a sharing of what works for folks and what doesn't......and show a bunch of prints. Much more interactive, much less boring. Please PM me if you are interested. There are a few of you out there.....don't make me find you (:

Thanks -- Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Panoman617 View Post
    Fort Michilmackinac photos shoot. This sound good Bill. Meet at the Birchwood Inn on June 22 at 9:00am then drive to Fort Michilmackinac take photos at the Fort till 1:00 ish and them drive back to Birchwood Inn.

Thanks Jim
    That works great for me!

12 days of work left for me!
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey folks! We're on short time now!

Sorry to be slow with the schedule, but I almost have it all worked out. Rather than wait for it, I thought it best to get the Andrew Moore book offer out there. If you've registered, you should have an email in your box by the end of the day. If interested and not yet registered, do it quick as this will be a pretty limited offer. I have to get the order in this week for the books to be there for the gathering.

I've been hearing privately from a lot of people and am really thrilled at all that are coming this year!

Thanks and stay tuned!

Register Here!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post
    Hey folks! We're on short time now!

I've been hearing privately from a lot of people and am really thrilled at all that are coming this year!

Thanks and stay tuned!

Register Here!
    Speaking of short time, Isn't it about time to make sure the Oberon's on ice?

Can't wait for this year's gathering. I'm bringing along my brother in law, who is dusting off a film body just for the occasion.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin