Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,872   Posts: 1,520,117   Online: 862

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 81213141516171819202122232428 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffle View Post
    Speaking of short time, Isn't it about time to make sure the Oberon's on ice?
    It's on order, Tom! They'll have it good and cold for pick-up on Thursday. Also a cooler of soda for those that don't drink the precious.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm getting a nice response on the the orders of Andrew Moore's book. Thanks for acting fast, folks! I'm going to place the order Friday, so if interested, get going!

Detroit Disassembled (pick-up at event only)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Camping At State Park?

Is there an area at the State Park where people are concentrating their camps? I've had a request from someone camping that wants to know where to make reservations.

Thanks!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Will be interested in learning about lith printing and I think Bill will also. We will camping out at Petoski state Park. Dune area lot 13. Anyone else staying in the area.
    Last edited by Radarrudy; 06-05-2012 at 05:18 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll be camping too. I haven't made a reservation yet but was hoping to find a spot near some other Photostock folks. Have you stayed at Petoskey S.P. before? I haven't been there before and don't know what sites are good or bad.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Last year several of us camped at PSP. It is a nice park. I'm not camping this year so I don't know what's up. The Bannows usually camp, you might check with them.

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Henderson View Post
    Last year several of us camped at PSP. It is a nice park. I'm not camping this year so I don't know what's up. The Bannows usually camp, you might check with them.
    Actually, we're staying at the Birchwood this year. The state park is pretty nice though.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    As much as I like camping, I'm staying at the Best Western. (2 weeks before I depart...in fact by this time I should be well on my way north on I-75.)
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I camped last year and it was great, but at the Birchwood this year too...
    Andy

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    When I was off Cub Scout age I came home from a meeting to tell my parents that we were going camping and fathers were needed to volunteer to be chaperones. My father said, “Johnny, I will take you any place there is room service.” I didn’t understand. I was 26 when I first went camping with the United States Army. We were combat engineers. When we wanted to build a latrine we blew a hole in the ground or called in a D-9 Caterpillar.

Now that I am 72 and my father’s logic makes perfect sense to me. Apparently it does to many of those who were camping just a year or two ago. What I want to know is when is the Birchwood going to offer room service?

John Powers
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichý

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin