Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,166   Online: 1087

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got last minute word that someone had dropped out leaving an open room at the Birchwood. Not sure if it is still available, but you might want to give them a try if you've tried to get a room there.

www.birchwoodinn.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fort Michilmackinac Photo Shoot

Word from Jim Lemay is that the shoot at the fort is on. Those wanting to go should meet in the Birchwood Inn lobby on Friday, June 22 at 9:00am then drive to Fort Michilmackinac. You'll have until around 1:00PM at the fort and then can either return to the hotel or explore your way back along the straits and lakeshore.

Thanks for organizing this, Jim!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm just looking forward to getting back up there again for a few days. Can't wait!!!!!!!

Jerry

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Likewise Jerry!

The weather continues to look bliss....

Andy

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks for the note about the room, Bill, I jumped on it. Now I won't be exiled to Petoskey on Friday and Saturday.

A number of people have mentioned they're arriving early - I'll be there starting Tuesday, so I'll look for you all.

Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Mark, Looking forward to seeing you again. I did mention earlier that I would be on Tuesday, but things changed and won't be there until Thursday now.
    Should be at the Birchwood around noon.

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by markos View Post
    Thanks for the note about the room, Bill, I jumped on it. Now I won't be exiled to Petoskey on Friday and Saturday.

A number of people have mentioned they're arriving early - I'll be there starting Tuesday, so I'll look for you all.

Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Should all go according to plan I should be rolling into my Hotel around 5:30-6:00pm on the Wed, and be around on the Thursday morning!

Five days to departure...
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll be rolling into the Birchwood around noon-ish on Wednesday after driving through the night from MN.... I also hear that Steve Zimmerman had to back out due to some other committments unfortunately. So we need some folks with some singing and guitar skills..I'll be bringing a guitar, but am not anywhere close to being in the same league as Steve... And as for singing... Hell no!
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Moxom View Post
    I also hear that Steve Zimmerman had to back out due to some other committments unfortunately. So we need some folks with some singing and guitar skills..I'll be bringing a guitar, but am not anywhere close to being in the same league as Steve... And as for singing... Hell no!
    ACK!!! Say it isn't so.

As for me, I'll be rolling in sometime Thursday. I'll be bringing along my brother in law, so I won't have room for much besides my camera gear. (We tossed a coin between his Mini and my Alfa, and the Mini won.) He'll be coming off a 16hr shift at Beaumont Hosp in Detroit, so I can't predict when we'll get on the road.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Sounds like a pretty good crowd.

Cheers,
    Tom
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Moxom View Post
    I'll be rolling into the Birchwood around noon-ish on Wednesday after driving through the night from MN.... I also hear that Steve Zimmerman had to back out due to some other committments unfortunately. So we need some folks with some singing and guitar skills..I'll be bringing a guitar, but am not anywhere close to being in the same league as Steve... And as for singing... Hell no!
    Yes I have had a change in schedule so I will not be attending this years Photostock…I am bummed….. however this will give me more time to write a song about APUG’s faithful for Photostock 2013!
    Ya’ll have a great time. I will be buying some Oberon next week, that'll help.
    Bill, don’t forget the banjitar

Hope to see some of you this fall on the North Shore of Lake Superior.
    Take Care,
    Steve

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin