Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,927   Posts: 1,556,809   Online: 888

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I believe this was 2008, which was the LAST year I was there. I have to try to get back - maybe this will be the year.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It would be good to see you again Mark.

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by markos View Post
    I believe this was 2008, which was the LAST year I was there. I have to try to get back - maybe this will be the year.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I found this picture from the 2008 event, provided to us by Herr Schwab himself, if I remember correctly.

It has the Schwab in it, to the left next to Vinny and behind Ike, Nicole Boenig McGrade (behind Jeff Bannow), Marc Akemann (behind Nicole), Jerry Conway (on Nicole's right), Joe Smigiel (between Jerry Basierbe and Mark Sieverson), and James Mullineaux (in front of Joe, kneeling with an RZ67 in hand) in it, and I finally remembered Jamies's last name - it's Jamie Young of course! How could I forget?!

- Thomas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2008_photostock.jpg  
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You got it Thomas.

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Bertilsson View Post
    I found this picture from the 2008 event, provided to us by Herr Schwab himself, if I remember correctly.

It has the Schwab in it, to the left next to Vinny and behind Ike, Nicole Boenig McGrade (behind Jeff Bannow), Marc Akemann (behind Nicole), Jerry Conway (on Nicole's right), Joe Smigiel (between Jerry Basierbe and Mark Sieverson), and James Mullineaux (in front of Joe, kneeling with an RZ67 in hand) in it, and I finally remembered Jamies's last name - it's Jamie Young of course! How could I forget?!

- Thomas

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I think Bill was setting up the camera on the tripod. Don't worry, I got him later:

Bill needs a witness by jmxph0t0, on Flickr

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I think this notice came out while I was busy moving and building my new darkroom and spending little time at APUG. I am glad to see the Michigan Madness is happening once again, and I looking forward to partaking. Now to find a place to stay...

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looking forward to seeing you Dan.

Jerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Dan the Hotel in Pellston might have rooms. It's on 31 across from the airport and only about 20 min drive.
    Kodachrome was invented in the early 1930s by two professional musicians, Leopold Godowsky, Jr. and Leopold Mannes; hence the comment that "Kodachrome was made by God and Man".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are all the birchwood rooms full?
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Just called the Brichwood, there are only two single rooms left (single king) for $149 per nite minus the 10% and a bunch of double rooms $129/$139 minus 10% (2 queen size per room).....glad I got my closest room booked early.....see you all this summer....save for Thomas
    Andy

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin