Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,928   Posts: 1,556,829   Online: 853

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So it is official. I am coming down tomorrow evening with Jeff & Eva and yet to be determined Silke. I will be tent camping (against my better judgment :-)

I am bringing my stuff to shoot wet plate, hopefully weather will cooperate. But I will not hold you, John responsible if it does not. It would be great if you had that kind of pull however. I am just happy to be able to make this one.

Thanks for hosting John!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Charlie,

You might want to make a back up reservation at a motel. Current weather forecast for Friday night is 70% chance of rain, temperature 44 degrees. As to my responsibilities I will be in the nice warm bed upstairs with Dolly, zero chance of rain, temperature 70 degrees.

I have relinquished all my responsibilities to Cindy, the younger faster Labrador. She is also in charge of the complaint department. On a good note, she, cold wet dog that she is, will be happy to snuggle in your sleeping bag with you.

Glad you are coming.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I will certainly give the backup reservation a strong consideration. I have done my share of camping and backpack camping etc and frankly don't mind leaving them behind... Especially in questionable weather conditions.

Although the dog as a warming blanket sounds good too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    John -

I'll meet you at the restaurant on Friday at 6:00pm, and will have prints to share afterward.

On Saturday, I'll be there in the morning at 9:00am, whether meeting at your place or at the restaurant.

thanks, Jeff

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks Jeff. It will be great to see your work.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got my lighting gear packed and our other Lee does too. Some logistics on when where and how to finalize but we should be able to do some real fine studio lighting demos. Free sun tans to all who will brave the stool infront of the camera. We have enough watt seconds to tan you and burn back your hair-line by a few inches. All are welcome to connect to the pc cord, pose a friend and shoot a few holders.
    Anyone equiped to do some pinhole portraits with the flash eq ? Wet plate with flash heads? Multiple exposures on one frame. Stretch the brain, think creative.

That other Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    what time is dinner on Friday night?

got it... around 6 at Three Musketeers...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Got my lighting gear packed and our other Lee does too. Some logistics on when where and how to finalize but we should be able to do some real fine studio lighting demos. Free sun tans to all who will brave the stool infront of the camera. We have enough watt seconds to tan you and burn back your hair-line by a few inches. All are welcome to connect to the pc cord, pose a friend and shoot a few holders.
    Anyone equiped to do some pinhole portraits with the flash eq ? Wet plate with flash heads? Multiple exposures on one frame. Stretch the brain, think creative.

That other Lee
    I've got a manequin head with big lips. should I bring her along?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by djkloss View Post
    I've got a manequin head with big lips. should I bring her along?
    She sounds like a fun addition to the group. I may have some friends to introduce her too.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    If Dorothy’s doll is taken and anyone feels left out we have a CPR doll you can practice on in the lights or in a closet, if you can find a closet in this house with that much room.

Cindy and Savannah are available for couples portraits.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin