Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,977   Posts: 1,523,674   Online: 1197

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314151617 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That other Lee, congratulations! I have the 20 gallon model in my bungalow, I can only marvel at the long showers you must be enjoying! =P

At work right now (making up for traveling to pick things up in Alabama last weekend) and am not going to be able to make it.

I'm planning on heading over to the park one weekend this fall. It will probably be short notice but I'll let the locals know, if anyone wants to meet us for lunch/dinner while we're there that would be great.

Hope everyone has a great time and takes advantage of this "quiet light".

Shawn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you John and Dolly,
    I had such a wonderful time at the gathering. It is so good to meet new people and see old friends as well, and to see all the wonderful prints and learn new things. Thank you again for the tour of the darkroom and for being our tour guide through the museums and at Acron. It was all *marvelous*!
    Thank you sooooo much!!!
    Dorothy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you John and Dolly for a wonderful gathering again and all your efforts behind it!

Thanks Jeff & Eva for letting me tag along with you again!

It is great being able to share what we all enjoy with so many great people. I enjoy very much seeing everyone and meeting great new people.

Best,
    Charlie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you John & Dolly for being God Parents to our new member of the family. Little GE is such a joy.

Wish we could have been there with you all. Plumbing is never fun.

Lee

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks John and Dolly. Sorry I could only make Sunday, but what a treat. The film is already drying.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks again from me as well. It was great to see everyone again, and meet new folks as well. Sorry to have missed Sunday... too much piling up here and a very busy week ahead.

Lee

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks to John and Dolly & the girls for a great weekend! I really (honestly!) enjoyed photographing in the rain on Saturday. Blue Hen Falls was just glowing and down behind that slope the breeze was much gentler. I did laundry last night when I got home instead of developing film but I hope to get to that tonight. I hope that Dolly is feeling better and that the weather breaks for you this week!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    John & Dolly - Thanks for opening your home once again as the home base for another great weekend of photography. Even though the weather didn't cooperate until Sunday, I enjoyed the spending time with my fellow film shooting friends. I quite enjoyed the farm on Sunday and will go back this weekend to shoot some more after thinking about some photos I want to make. I'll also be going back for the Apple Fry Pies and the donuts!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

paper

the paper I mentioned (Japanese paper) is called Gampi for fine art & alt process. The Gallery where I saw it was in Woodstock NY at Gallery BMG http://galeriebmg.com/

http://www.fineartstore.com/Catalog/...ost%2cUnitCost

nice stuff! and the Ilford was MG ART 300
    ~cheers!
    Last edited by djkloss; 10-03-2011 at 05:05 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: corrected url

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks John & Dolly for being great hosts this past weekend. Great seeing everybody again, and a few new faces as well.

I'd have chimed in sooner, but I've been heavily medicated these past two days. I asked the doctor, and apparently the 8x10 counts as heavy machinery...drats!

@Dorothy I'm going to be trying out that new Ilford Art 300 thanks to your demo.

@Charlie Hoping you can come back sometime soon with your wetplate kit. I need to pick your brain some more!

@Jeff thanks for the pack-tastic Polaroid image, it's hanging on my Polaroid Wall-of-Fame as we speak. Also, BIG thanks for the generous film donation to the FPP!

@John pending your permission, I'd love to demo some carbon printing for everyone. This might be a Friday night into Saturday ordeal. x__x
    Last edited by mat4226; 10-04-2011 at 02:24 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: left somebody out >__<
    Co-Host of The Film Photography Podcast, the bi-monthly internet radio show all about film!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin