Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,858   Online: 921

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61011121314151617 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For once, it appears my schedule is wide open! See you there, John. I'll bring some prints.
    And thanks for the heads up on the show!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Shawn,

Great news. It has been so long. Should I send you a map?

I know you are an early person and will probably drive over in the morning, but if you would like to come the night before and camp out, Dolly and I would love to hear about your trip last spring.

If anyone else wants to come early and camp out, please feel welcome. There will be no Porta Potty, but Dorothy found one at a park just west of here.

If anyone is coming, please let us know.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    =P Let see, I think it was this camera show in March this year since I've seen everyone! No map required. Lynn and I made an impromptu trip over there a couple of Sundays ago. Was planning on calling you for dinner but forgot my phone with your number. Considered just stopping by but always feel a little weird about doing that...

Can't do Saturday but you guessed right, I'm going to head over for some pre-show shooting. Looking forward to it!
    Shawn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Sunday, Nov. 20, 2011, 10 AM - 3 PM
    Photorama USA
    Richfield Days Inn Photo Swap Meet
    4742 Brecksville Rd. Richfield, OH
    Just South of OH Turnpike entrance 173 and Brecksville Rd.

If enough of us are there, let’s have lunch at:
    Musketeers Bar & Grille, 3027 Brecksville Rd, Richfield, OH. Tel: 330-659-4111

John
    Just curious, is anyone else coming or will John and I be scarfing up all the good deals? =P

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Dougherty View Post
    Just curious, is anyone else coming or will John and I be scarfing up all the good deals? =P
    I'm really hoping to make it over. I just didn't want to say until I had a better idea. But I think I can. Deals and lunch (and maybe print sharing, if I get something done tomorrow).

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Dale and Jeff S should be there. I just sent a reminder to Peter. S. Lee always says he will know when he pulls in the driveway. Dolly says we are welcome back at the house after lunch for print showing unless you really want burgers and prints in the same hands.

I've ordered the new John Blakemore retrospective book. Don't know if it will get here in time.

Come on Bethe. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I will be there for sure. Depending upon the light and weather, I may try to find some photographs before hand. And I will stick around for lunch and some print showing afterwards. John & Dolly, thanks for offering to allow us to come to your house after.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I seem to have missed the latest flurry of activity on this thread. I'll see you Sunday.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is great, other than meeting the locals boys in March at this show I haven't seen some of you since last year. I have lots of new work but much of it has not been mounted / matted. I'll try to get several done in the meantime. Curious to see what everyone has been up to!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    B. flies back in from Chicago Sunday morning. We need one parent at home. I'll try to make it, but I'm not promising that airlines will be on time or won't cancel/overbook.

Lee

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin