Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,709   Posts: 1,548,624   Online: 1171

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is anyone else going to the camera show this Sunday?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I really want to, Dale, but I have to be at a birthday party in Ambridge, PA on Sunday. I had a great time with you guys at the one in March!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Jeff Smith said he was going. I will be there. Peter is coming.
    If we see Lee L in the driveway, he will be there. Don't wait outside Lee.

If there is enough to keep us there until lunch, Jeff suggested we get some together.
    Sometimes I have looked for books, gone home, read the paper, then met others for lunch.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I really want to come to one of these, but I think I have at least three other big traveling engagements in October, so I'm pretty sure that my wallet won't be able to handle another hotel stay. Guess I'll have to wait for the next one.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST
    My Flickr Gallery

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yeknom02 View Post
    I really want to come to one of these, but I think I have at least three other big traveling engagements in October, so I'm pretty sure that my wallet won't be able to handle another hotel stay. Guess I'll have to wait for the next one.
    You are more than welcome to come. We grow by bringing new people and ideas into the group. If you have or can borrow camping gear you can join the half a dozen who usually camp in our back yard. The camping is free. We ask everyone attending (10-25) to contribute toward the cost of a porta potty ($112 total divided into shares). We have three acres, part of the family's 90. There is plenty of room if you don't mind being crowded by the deer and heron.

If you can't make it, we hope to continue next spring.

John & Dolly Powers Hosts

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Sometimes I have looked for books, gone home, read the paper, then met others for lunch.

John
    I'd like to get together for lunch. I'll see if Jeff (or anyone else) wants to go shooting after the show and if so we can call you at home and do lunch closer to your place.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    I'd like to get together for lunch. I'll see if Jeff (or anyone else) wants to go shooting after the show and if so we can call you at home and do lunch closer to your place.
    Thanks Dale. Three Musketeers restaurant would probably work for that. We all have been there and can easily find it. I’m guessing it is probably 3-4 miles south of the show hotel and 1.5 miles from our house.

We can bad mouth Shawn for not showing up since last March. Oh Hi Shawn.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi guys - Yes, i'll be there for the show, and I'm up for lunch and shooting afterward. thanks, Jeff

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll try to be there for this one, John, but there's a better than even chance that I won't be able to make it for work reasons.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Mike,

Glad to read it. Are you going to try to bring the same rascals as last Spring?
    Hope you can make it.

John

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin