Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,169   Online: 1098

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    FYI, I live in Cleveland and Dodd is GREAT for all things....except film. When I was searching for guidance with IR photography I had to convince them that not only was SFX not really an IR film, it surely wasn't the only one still available. They also think acufine is a myth. Still...they have a LOT of lighting, gear, and digital stuff. Some film and paper...I have never seen any color chemistry there.

Loomis Camera in Elyria Ohio has way more film stuff, however film prices are highway robbery there. Bonus...they have a sexy schmexy selection of well-maintained old cameras, lenses, and parts. I suspect their repairs are excellent, people are always in there picking up or dropping off stuff to be fixed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like MPEX isn't going to pan out. Jim said they need to get some kind of local EPA license to do it, so I'm probably going to have to bite the bullet and get them on line.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You are correct about Dodd. They always give me grief about buying film instead of digital gear, but they still take my money! Surprisingly, they are starting to stock more film than they did a few years ago, so I take that as a good sign.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin