Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,761   Posts: 1,516,084   Online: 907

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

C-41 bulk chemicals in Central Ohio

Hello folks. I'm looking for a Central Ohio supplier for bulk C-41 chemicals. Anyone have a contact? I just bought some developer and fixer from Pakor.com, but the shipping costs were 1.5 times the cost of the chemicals. I'd really like to find someone locally that I could just pick them up.

Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anyone?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You know I just do not know anyone in Central Ohio other than maybe mpex.com = Midwest Photo may be the only one outside of Dod in Cleveland and I do not know if they have it since I rarely get there living in Dayton.

We are going to do another hike in Hocking Hills again in Jan or Feb. Feb actually since we are crazy enough to try to go to Detroit in January to see 70 Rembrany paintings at the Museum of Art up there. I'll start a post after the weather turns. Interested?

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah, Mpex has black and white chemicals but no color that I know of. I don't really want to place another order with Pakor, but I might have to if I'm going to get bulk bleach and stabilizer.

Yes, I am interested in the Feb. Hocking Hills hike. I'll be looking for the post. Hopefully I won't have to work that weekend.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Mpex might be able to order them for you?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thought about asking them. Just wanted to see if any of the fine folks here had a contact first.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Ahh ok. I might be moving to the Cleveland area soon, so I'm interested in what you find.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cleveland, sorry to hear that. I'll let you know. Mpex is only about 40 minutes from my house. I just received a reply from them telling me that they order C-41 chems for OSU and they would be happy to get them for me as well! If you would like I could let them know that you might be interested as well. Hopefully the prices are right.

Jeff
    Last edited by jpreston; 09-22-2011 at 12:30 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Spelling

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jeff,
    Glad to hear they may be some group purchase power out of MPEX with "The" Ohio State University involved. I went to Ohio University in Athens Ohio, so what is with the "The" word anyway OSU.

Would enjoy see others with frozen digits down at Hocking Hills this winter for the Frozen Film Shoot.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah, it would be great if a group of apuggers could give Mpex enough business to warrant them getting the C-41 stuff on a regular basis.

I'll really try to meet up with you in the Hills. I have to work the weekends of the 11th and 18th. If you can do it any of the other weekends, I'll do my best to get down there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin