Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,483,010   Online: 778

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What a great time!

It was really good to see everyone and hang out on the rocks with some great shooters. Could the weather have been any better?! Back in Detroit where I have my film all lined up on the counter and ready to soup. I have high hopes of some fine photographs!

Thanks for the maps, Jim!

Where to next, everyone?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Agreed...... Great trip. I rolled back into the Twin Cities about 3:15pm and was wiped! Now comes the task of developing 13 rolls of film..... We need to do more of these types of trips!!
    Maybe north shore MN in early February if the ice is good??
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    :-(
    Looking forward to seeing the results.
    Ike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Also looking forward to seeing everyone's results. I had a blast the whole time.....except when I missed lunch on Saturday (my fault).....and when I left my vehicle's remote in Sean's van (my fault). Everything else was awesome. My E6 film is already sent out and I'm taking care of the rest of the film this week.

I also agree...we need to do more of these trips! -Marc

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Trip results

I had a great time as well. Wonderful experience and it was great to meet everyone. My hope - a couple of fine images. Andy - wife thought the bad lands would be cool. I think that is the green light!
    Sean Depuydt - Escanaba Michigan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm pleased to report that my "Jim Galli" shutter worked reasonably well. Thirty years of teaching high-school music didn't hurt; counting sixteenth notes is a good way to estimate fractions of a second.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have to cut the grass tonight. But I hope to get a couple of rolls processed tonight before the Lions game tonight.

Jerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I also had a wonderful time. Great people and very fine shooting. Thanks to Bill for the kick start and finding the motel discount.

I should have followed Andrew home to Mpls. I drove over 9 hours that included three separate 30 minute stretches of standing nearly still on 75/23 at construction bottlenecks.

The B&W rolls are all lined up (+ one in the camera waiting to finish), and I'm considering the agx lab that Sean uses up in Sault for the E6. (Should'a dropped them on the way home.)

We owe Sean thanks for the great spot out west, and we also owe him some thoughts on printing. Jim was right, the road we were on before our last turn goes out nearer the bluff and rock where the divers and dog were swimming to the west of us.

Thanks to others for the refreshing beverages.

Can't commit to future trips, but will do what I can to make any.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's good to here the maps worked out for you Bill. Wish I could have stayed up their longer and go out and shoot with you guys. I'm off to Elk Garden WV this Wednsday. Going to try to get some photos up in the mountains.
    Kodachrome was invented in the early 1930s by two professional musicians, Leopold Godowsky, Jr. and Leopold Mannes; hence the comment that "Kodachrome was made by God and Man".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Guys!

Got the movie done from the weekend. Hope y'all like it.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin