Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,049   Posts: 1,561,078   Online: 783

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DF

Chicago-Area Based APUG'ers

Where are ya'all? Who are ya'all? (no, I'm not from Southern Illinois) Make yourself known!
    The APUG "regional" Chicago group hardly has anything going on there.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Hi DF, Welcome to Apug. We seem quite spread out. I am in the way Northwest burbs. Hope to make it to Central Camera one a these days! Ive a gift cert burning a hole in my pocket! I make an annual pilgrimage to Photostock ( this year will be my third):
    2013 info:
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum174/...-go-again.html

2012:
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum174/...continues.html
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Native Chicagoan, now about an hour north of the state line.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Mundelein here. Distance here is rated in drive time, not miles, making the being-spread-out thing even worse.

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm in Prospect Heights in the NW burbs. If people are interested on January 26 the Midwest Large Format group will have their annual portfolio review in Chesterton,IN. See http://www.largeformatphotography.in...owing-Jan-2013

Can't say I go to many outings but I have made several portfolio reviews and they have excellent work and nice people. A word of warning: they do allow digital prints to be shown. It would be interesting to have something similar for local APUG people. Have to rent a space (or have someone with a big enough space volunteer) and people could bring some prints for everyone to see. Analog only of course. Are any of you locals involved in any formal regular meeting photo groups?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckP View Post
    I'm in Prospect Heights in the NW burbs. If people are interested on January 26 the Midwest Large Format group will have their annual portfolio review in Chesterton,IN. See http://www.largeformatphotography.in...owing-Jan-2013

Can't say I go to many outings but I have made several portfolio reviews and they have excellent work and nice people. A word of warning: they do allow digital prints to be shown. It would be interesting to have something similar for local APUG people. Have to rent a space (or have someone with a big enough space volunteer) and people could bring some prints for everyone to see. Analog only of course. Are any of you locals involved in any formal regular meeting photo groups?
    But we do require that the photograph should be made on a 4x5 or larger camera.

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There are quite a few Chicago members of the Midwest Large Format Asylum and we have quite a few outings in the Chicago area but note that the group is focused on large format, not necessarily exclusively film. Quite a few members scan and squirt prints.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm just north of Chicago in the 'burbs. Primarily med. format, but love to see what the folks with those big sheets of film can do!
    Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Lake Bluff here.

DF

Hoe-Humm Winter Shooting here in Windy City So Far

Not much doing yet here for scenics - no snow. 'Nor Ice formations.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin