Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,530   Posts: 1,543,973   Online: 1085

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Chicago Photographic Collectors Society Photo Show May 4

I see that the Chicago Photographic Collectors Society photo and image show is on May 4.
    http://www.chicagophotographic.org/shows.shtml

I haven't been to one of these in a while. Pre-internet they were large and crowded shows. The last one I went to a few years back seemed a lot smaller. I may go. The entry fee is for a good cause and if the show is small and things expensive I'll be able to complain about how it was so much better in the past.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks fun. My son-in-law in Chicago should like this. They live a block off Touhy.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin