Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,483   Posts: 1,571,181   Online: 1136

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Quote Originally Posted by disfromage
    I'm tied up for the next 2 weeks, but after that anything works for me. It seems like a weekend would probably be the easiest for most people so how about Saturday 2-25. Hey, you could come for lunch! Free food, that should bring everyone out of the woodwork. Come one, come all!!!

Richard Wasserman
    I'm interested and suprisling free for that Saturday. I think if at all possible everyone should try and bring an informal sample of there work, and I'd like to see richards new toy, who was the builder?

I could bring some of my equiptment as well, it travels with me usually anyways.

Mike A

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Count me in. Let me know where and when. I recently started back in the darkroom (I spent a couple of years on the darkside of digital printing) so it will be nice to have others look at my prints. This would give us a chance to talk about interests and plan potential outings.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The 25th will work for me.
    Looking forward to the opportunity to meet and view everyones work.
    Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How about 12:30 on the 25th? I'm:

Richard Wasserman
    1240 Maple Av
    Wilmette, IL 60091
    847-251-6649

Mike, my 7x17 is being built by Richard Ritter. He is basically splicing a 7x17 back from one of his new cameras onto an 8x10 Sinar. I'll give him a call tomorrow and see if I can hurry him up a bit.

I hope more people come too, I have lots of room.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I thought it would be nice if we (however many that might be) got together to meet each other and see what people are doing photographically and otherwise. This could be a good opportunity to organize something for a later date. Plus it's always fun to see pictures! Maybe I'll have my 7x17 by then for show and tell.

I am also happy to do anything else if that is what the group prefers, I just hope it involves food...

Richard Wasserman
    2/25 works for me so far. If anyone from Crystal LAke/Algonquin wants to carpool, I'll drive

KEK

Shooter
    Multi Format
    mikeb_z5 I'm in Algonquin. At this point I'm free and would be interested in a lift.

Kevin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm in. Since I'm so far west, 40+mi. I could pick up a rider or two on the way up. But I can only stay 'til around 3.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The 25th sounds Ok for me. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Chuck Pere

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    I contacted Richard regarding my interest in a 16x20, he said he would put me on his list although I looked at the current price of this film and am having some reservations now and leaning toward 7x17. I read over on the camera building forum about people using "donor cameras" for this purpose, it seems the Sinar is a popular one. I'll bring my 11x14 Phillips to keep things interesting.

Do you have holders yet? I looked for used ones when I first purchased my ULF and always got sniped or the price was just as much as I would have paid new for S&S holders like I have now.

Do you have a head count yet? See everyone Saturday.

Mike A
    How about 12:30 on the 25th? I'm:

Richard Wasserman
    1240 Maple Av
    Wilmette, IL 60091
    847-251-6649

Mike, my 7x17 is being built by Richard Ritter. He is basically splicing a 7x17 back from one of his new cameras onto an 8x10 Sinar. I'll give him a call tomorrow and see if I can hurry him up a bit.

I hope more people come too, I have lots of room.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mike thanks for bringing your 11x14 Phillips. I've never seen one in person, and ahve heard wonderful things about them. I bought some S&S holders for the 7x17 and they are very nice. Now all I need is a camera...

We are up to 8 people, I'm hoping more will join us. I'm looking forward to the 25th, this should be fun.

Richard Wasserman

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin