Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,232   Posts: 1,532,897   Online: 955

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello All,

I will be up in the Chicago area on the 25th, and would love to meet up. Will this be an outting, print-sharing, or beer drinking? All of the above would be great.

All the best,
    Daniel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Daniel,
    It's going to be more of a print sharing, beer drinking kind of thing to get to know each other a bit. Hey, two out of three isn't bad. It might be good to plan an outing for next time. Glad you can make it!

Richard Wasserman

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Richard,
    I'm going to make a concerted effort to make your gathering...I lived on Oak Circle for some time. I'll give you a "definite" later in the week, if that's OK.
    Generous of you to make this offer.
    Nancy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nancy,
    I hope you can make it. Oak Circle is a project I hope to do in the near future. I want to document the houses and the people who live in them.

Richard Wasserman

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just a reminder that we are getting together Saturday at my house for a photo gala well, really lunch, talk, and photos. If there is anyone who has been thinking about joining us, I hope you will. It really doesn't matter if you have work you want to share or not-everyone is welcome.

Richard Wasserman

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Kevin(KEK) and I are carpooling it. Looking forward to meeting everyone

Mike

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Is the gathering still on, I managed to escape from work for a whole weekend so I'll be there. Thank you Richard for hosting this little get together, maybe this will be the start of a regular type of thing at different locations.

Mike A

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Unfortunately, I'll be unable to attend...another time hopefully
    Nancy

fwp

Shooter
    Large Format
    Alas I won't be able to make it. Any chance that there'll be more in the future?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks to Richard for hosting a nice get-together at his home. I enjoyed meeting fellow photographers and APUGers [Mike(2), Mark(2), Kevin, and Chuck], and the sharing of prints. I look forward to future opportunities to see your work.
    All the best,
    Daniel

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin