Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,836   Online: 812

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I also wanted to say that it was great to meet all the local Chicagoland photogs and view some really terrific images.
    Thanks to Mike A. for bringing out his 11 x 14 "monster -cam" (although I walked away with a case of film size envy, and as the only one in attendance that hasn't shot LF, I think I may have caught the bug to shoot bigger....now, where is that piggy bank....).
    Thanks to Richard Wasserman for hosting and providing a great spread for lunch.

Mark

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Yes,
    Thank you Richard for having us, and to everyone who brought prints for showing, myself excluded. What a nice experience to see work that you admire here on APUG and then to be able to see the actual print. I look forward to another in the near future.

Mike A

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I want to thank everyone for coming over on Saturday. I would have written this earlier, but my computer was down with a cold. It was great to meet everyone and look at a lot of interesting photos, to say nothing of Mike's giant camera. I hope we can do this again and maybe keep it going on a somewhat regular schedule. I always find it energizing to see what other photographers are up to, and to be able to bounce ideas off other people. Lets do it again!

Richard Wasserman

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It was great to see so many well done prints in person. In fact I was so inspired by Daniel's toning that I mixed up some thiocarbimide toner tonight! And, of course, thanks to Richard for hosting everything. Let's figure out a way to do this again. Maybe in the spring?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I also want to thank Richard for hosting the meeting and providing a great lunch. It's always nice to see what people are doing with real prints. No computer screen to view. I agree we should try to have some regular meetings.
    Chuck Pere

Shooter
    35mm
    I hope there will be another get together soon.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan Tran
    I hope there will be another get together soon.
    If I had the room I'd host, we are buying a home this fall and are in transition along with being packed like sardines.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would be happy to host another gathering. My schedule is a bit up in the air at the moment, but I should know fairly soon when I would have time. I think probably around the middle of July will work. I'll let you all know as soon as I can.

Richard Wasserman

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Would love to join next time I am back home for a visit. Not sure when that will be though.

Gary

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin