Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,930   Posts: 1,522,167   Online: 1011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    ULarge Format

VCLF conference local attendies?

Who from the Chicago area is going to the VCLF confrence?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mike,
    I'll be attending some of the things. Can't pass up this chance as it may not come back for awhile. Hope to see you there.
    Chuck

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckP
    Mike,
    I'll be attending some of the things. Can't pass up this chance as it may not come back for awhile. Hope to see you there.
    Chuck
    Hey Chuck, I haven't signed up for anything but will be attending. If anyone else from the group that met at Richards is planning on attending maybe we could all meet for a coffee or "soda pop", the Machine Shed on Rt20 in Rockford is excellent.

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'll be there on at least Saturday and maybe Friday also.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I am NOT from Chicago, but I will be there too. Time permitting, it would be neat to meet with others who are going to be there.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll be there on Saturday. A get together would be nice.

Richard Wasserman

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Saturday sounds like a good day to me, If anyone has any other suggestions as far as time or place lets here em. If I understand the schedule correctly it Looks like everything starts at 830am and ends at 10pm.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'd planned to check out he conference / show on Saturday.
    It would be great to meet up.
    Mark

Shooter
    Large Format
    For those that will be there on Saturday and are interested in seeing a whole bunch of cameras at one time drop in on the Speed Date a Camera session that Kerry Thalmann and I are doing Saturday night. We will have 20+ cameras setup for all to 'play with' and compare.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Technically, I'm not local anymore, but I did spend the first 26 years of my life in NW Indiana. I grew ups a Cubs/Sox/Bears/Bulls/Hawks fan. The Cubbies broke my heart in '69, and again in '84 and '03.

I still have a lot of friends and family in the Chicago area. I try to get back as often as I can, which is not nearly as often as I'd like to.

I'll be in Rockford Thursday evening through Sunday morning. In addition to the Speed Dating session Ted mentioned, I'll be giving three pesentations on Saturday: one on backpacking and traveling with large format equipment, one on modifying, assembling and buliding large format camera with JB Harlin, and a general equipment selection Q&A with Gordon Hutchings and Kirk Gittings.

I hope to see many of you there. I've enjoyed the past conferences and am looking forward to this one.

Kerry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin