Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,217   Posts: 1,532,163   Online: 971

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Portfolio Showing at Starved Rock Jan. 10th

I thought I would post a short notice here about the January 10, 2009 large format portfolio review being held at Statved Rock State Park near Utica/Ottawa, Illinois in case you missed the announcement in the other threads.

All large format photographers are invited to bring their portfolio. The only restriction that the images were captured with a large format camera. Or just come to look. Admission is free.

For details see the thread in the MEMBERS ORGANIZED MEETINGS or go to www.midwestlargeformat.com.

Hope to see you there.

Rick Tapio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is a big source of temptation!
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hope you will consider joining us. I have made my hotel reservation for Friday night. My plan is to try to get to Starved Rock by non on Friday, January 9th & will try to get some shooting in. If anyone will be at Starved Rock Friday, give me a call. My cellphone number is listed at www.midwestlargeformat.com in OUTINGS section for January.

Final plans have been made for the portfolio review on Saturday, January 10th...it should be a great day. The photos I will be showing are printed but not mounted yet so I have a little more work to do.

Hope to see you there.

Rick Tapio

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin