Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,875   Posts: 1,520,220   Online: 1219

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Chicago Public Darkroom News

Hi All,

I hope I am not violating any rules here but the public darkroom on the near-northwest side of Chicago has announced new rates. I have used the darkroom in the past and it is a great place to work. Access is 24/7 to members and there is enough room to print up to 20x24.

Here is the note I received via e-mail:

Hello Everyone,

We are lowering our rates this fall to get people in the darkroom
    $30/month
    $20/month for students
    $9/ hour.

This is an amazing opportunity.

Other than that, it is business as usual. We are going to be throwing an event at the VFW post at 1000 N Milwaukee in the next weeks, and we are planning a late October gallery show.

Don't hesitate to give us a call and we can get you in the darkroom asap! (773) 609-2219

Chris DeArcangelis
    (773) 609-2219
    negativespacechicago@gmail.com

I'm pretty sure I will go back this fall if only to make prints larger than 11x14.

Neal Wydra

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That sounds great, but I'm in Columbus, OH. Does anyone know of something similar here?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Prices seem pretty attractive, wish it was closer to me.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    It appears that the darkroom members are now offering some basic instruction in black and white developing and printing. I hope to join myself in January.

http://negativespacechicago.tumblr.com/

Neal Wydra

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin