Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,418   Online: 1105

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by piu58 View Post
    And Now for Something Completely Different ...
    I received Dercks "Lava Arch" today. Very fine shot indeed! I love the dark lava against the light grey water.

I found the same card in my mailbox today! Also Hoffy's little taste of colour, a Huddle of Humpies.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by George Nova Scotia View Post
    I found the same card in my mailbox today! Also Hoffy's little taste of colour, a Huddle of Humpies.
    Just curious, George - how did mine survive the trip? I was really afraid that the light weight paper may have been destroyed.

Cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hoffy's Yellow Hot Rod RA-4 print arrived yeayerday. Great image. Good compostion, and great exposure and filtration in the print. Well done.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hoffy View Post
    Just curious, George - how did mine survive the trip? I was really afraid that the light weight paper may have been destroyed.

Cheers

Not too bad, slight bend on one corner. In fact pretty good, it got by the postal machine that likes to bite a lot of the cards. Somewhere there is a very nasty machine that likes to take a couple small bits out of cards. All part of the fun!

George

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Apologies to all, my cards just went out on Monday. Comments on ones that I have received are forthcoming.

Best,
    Andrew

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Update on the cards received since my last posting.

George Nova Scotia Three small prints in an envelope on three different expired papers. Of the three, I like the feel of the Velox paper - Got any more ?

markbarendt - Oahu North Shore Can't help wondering if a slightly harder grade of paper would have given the clouds a little more bite. None the less, makes me hanker after warm sunny days on a beach.

Kc2edh - Strength of Irene Amazing what nature can do to erase mankind's mark.

Derek Lofgreen - Lava Arch Like it

Black Dog - There is only the drama of objects Took me a little while to work out which way up to hold the card. The first colour one I've had for a while, and the print survived the journey intact.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I left all my postcards with the post office yesterday. Or at least I left the postcards inside the red postbox infront of the post office.

I will make it my task to comment on all of pictures the have come in over the past months before I go to bed tonight.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I got Andrews nice card yesterday. It shows the springs of a vibntage motobike's valve. I love the dark tones.
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I must apologize. My cards are EXTREMELY late. They will be going out this week. I hope you don't mind the format this time. I ran out of time and did some C41(red-scaled) and had them printed at a printer. I do not have access to a color darkroom. I hope you enjoy them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Since my last posting I received two cards : Derek's lava arch and Craig Cross' leaves canopy.

Thanks to you both !

I finally got my cards in the mail today (two are on "regular" paper since I went through the box a bit early :-( ). My apologies for being so late...
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin