Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,988   Posts: 1,524,064   Online: 995

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like I'll have to get my rear into gear... sadly this might be my last Postcard Exchange for a while

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received my first three cards yesterday! I was so excited to see them when I returned home from work.

Joel's 'Dew In The Pines' is very nice! Reminds me of the times when I was a child and we'd go out to the Christmas Tree farm with my parents and my father would cut down a tree for us.

Rob's pinhole image of the Waterfall is very interesting as well! Not only is is the first pinhole image I think I've ever seen, it also introduced me to Fiber based paper! I love the silkiness of the waterfall caused by the long exposure.

And Mike Wilde's envelope of goodies! What an extremely nice presentation! Thanks for the notes on each print. While I enjoyed them all, the Venice Beach Boardwalk was definitely my favorite. What a happy accident it was indeed! I'd love to have that one in an larger square print!!

My box of Ilford Pearl Postcard paper should be delivered tomorrow, so I can't wait to spend the day in the darkroom on Friday! Hopefully I'll get all of mine mailed out over the weekend.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I used a couple different papers, as I finished off the boxes.
    None are toned.
    Different images as well.
    -Rob Skeoch
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi all, my postcards were posted today to all.

Thank you for all the cards received so far, an interesting mix indeed. And looking forward to receiving the others

A good day to all,

D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received 3 cards since my last posting :

Rob Skeoch's Coca Cola fridge. The different textures I like a lot, and the three similar forms in the image are a joy to look at.
    Rachelle's Paro Festival Dancer #1. Very ethnologic image. I like the way the dancer stands in front of the background, and the way you captured the movement.
    Black Dog's Moment gathered from coincidence. Lovely shot, I'm sure the parents appreciate it and will cherish it for years. The similarity of expression between the baby and the toy is amazing, and the tight composition works fine.

Thanks !
    Laurent
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    35mm
    How I miss this postcard excahanges.... Now my enlarger is back in Mexico and i am in the other side in the world in Abu Dhabi....enjoy it everybody, i will read the postings..!!

David

Shooter
    35mm RF
    A couple photos arrived today.
    Uwe Pilz's shot of the ice shields was really nice. I've never seen those before. I'm sure they only lasted a few hours before dropping off.
    Eugene Anikin's large format shot from Utah, I'm sure there must be stories about getting the cactus out of your hand since your under the dark cloth but right over the plant.
    Great work guys.

-Rob Skeoch
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All 25 of mine were printed this morning. Sorry, y'all are all getting the same one this go round. I'll try to keep on top of my posts cards and print more so that perhaps during the next round I can include one or two different photos.

I'm going to try and do labels tonight/tomorrow and get them mailed out Monday! This was SOOOOOOO fun!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rob's card arrived yesterday - nice tonal range and an interesting paper; reminds me of some of the Fotospeed I have; it will be interesting to see if it's released in AU at some stage.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I am 20 % printed and 0% mailed. Neither hand is functioning properly at the moment, but I'm GOING to get done.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin