Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,160   Online: 1082

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314151617 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    For while I received 3 postcards from:

George Nova Scotia - Truro Reservoir.
    Labcout - Lake in Scotland
    Mooseontheloose - Hiroshima Peace Memorial

Thanks for your postcards, the pictures are gourgeous and very interesting, it is good to see different landscapes that I am used to see in Brazil.

Amarildo Correa

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    17/30.

MattKing - Canopy. Another photo which when I look at it, it feels as if I am there. Wonderfully toned. Interesting stamps as well.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Andy, Uwe, Rachelle, Ruediger and George for the kind words.

Australia, Germany, Japan, Germany again and Nova Scotia, Canada - Isn't it fascinating how quickly they fly around the world!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Yes Matt, sometimes the postcards get around the world surprisingly fast.

Some of you commented on my postcard and mentioned that they like the paper I use. I liked that paper especially for postcards because the paper base seems to be a bit thicker than the base of other papers. I use 'liked' here because I think that paper is now gone. I ordered the last pack in 5x7 from FotoImpex yesterday and they do not know if they will get any more of it (at least in that size and surface). Too bad, but there is still some hope that they will be able to stock up. If not, these 100 sheets will last three more exchanges. Since I already printed the cards for round 27 I think after round 30 I will have to go for another postcard paper.

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    09 Sept 2012

I also received MattKing's postcard. This trail looks like a wonderful place to take a relaxing walk to "get reconnected with nature". I really like the image, and the sepia/selenium toning adds depth to the photo. Thanks and well done!

Regards,
    Darwin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two more postcards in the mailbox:

13 - Taking a line for a walk between silence and light.
    Jake Williams
    The tiny figures in the distance are what I'm drawn to in this colourful image. Wish I could come up with equally good titles for photos.

14 - Canopy.
    Matt King
    A woodland trail in sepia and selenium . Lovely balanced composition.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    18/30

hoffy - Meerkat, Adelaide Zoo. Arrived yesterday. I must be special as hoffy used an international stamp AU$1.60 to send my card interstate. A 65cent stamp would have done the trick.

This card was immediately grabbed by my three year old daughter, Emma, as the 'kat' she wants. Emma is facinated by the way these animals standup. Really great image with a thin white boarder and the sharp detail of Meerkat the centre of attention.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxleyroad View Post
    18/30

hoffy - Meerkat, Adelaide Zoo. Arrived yesterday. I must be special as hoffy used an international stamp AU$1.60 to send my card interstate. A 65cent stamp would have done the trick.
    Lets just say, its impossible to peel off those stamps when you stick them to the wrong postcard by mistake! I hope it made it too you super quick....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yesterday i found Crispin's "Church in north of Iceland" in my letter box. I was in Iceland last year, great nature, awesome vastness. The photograph shows the nordish light very well.

Yearning for Iceland.
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    19/30

Black Dog - Between Silence and Light. My first colour print for the exchange. Wonderful Wintery hillside and valley. Something we don't get much of here unless you live above 1000m.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin