Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,791   Online: 701

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    One more card - Hiroshima memorial form mooseontheloose. I love the diffuse light of the paper laterns on the river. Great shot!
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    4/30

Two more cards in the last two days. Steve Hankins-Driftwood with Lighthouse. Great image with the fog softening the lighthouse in the background. drpsilver-Textures, Shoreline Park. This card has stopped everyone who has seen it. The detail and contrast is what draws people to it I am sure.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Tulip taken with the lens baby has shown up from Steve... great use of depth of field and I love the darkness of the bulb.

Hiroshima from Mooseontheloose is in the house.... great looking sky and contrast

Back Garden from Andy... boy that IR always has an interesting look to it, doesn't it

Textures, Shoreline Park, sent by Darwin.... the grit in the subject really comes through.
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    Medium Format

trip to PO!

received

rainbow falls, steve hankins

the back garden, andy c

simmer house, uwe pilz

hiroshima, rachel

nice and enjoyable all... look at each day and it is a special treat.

i'm printing this weekend and will finish in about a week and off they go!!!

this is wonderful!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two more cards arrived, very luckily unscathed by the post office or the daily downpours:

Photobrazil's moody Itatiaia National Park -- interesting story, love the amount of detail in the shot

Darwin's "Textures" has nice contrast and lighting on a pretty gritty subject
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Trips to the mailbox this week produced:

Mooseontheloose's, Hiroshima Peace Memorial. Lots going on and very interesting. Like many I've seen views of the site but none showing as such a vibrant modern site. Well done.

DRPSILVER's Textures, Shoreline Park Not your usual "park" scene but then again I have found many a piece of rusty metal in parks. Textures all round and yes corrosion happens!

That's all this week, the final batch of my cards are drying now and should be in the mail soon.

George

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Darwin's Textures arrived in Bangkok last week - I love the textures and contrast of this card, it's made me think about visiting some areas when I get back to Adelaide for a short break, for the exchange.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    5/30

boxBrownie's
    -old bush bashing ute in outback Qld. Great image that brings back childhood memories. Though I never had access to a ute as modern as what you snapped when I was younger. Glad you like your new scenery opportunities as well. Welcome to Oz.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    35mm
    This is my first round with the postcard exchange and have really enjoyed it. Here are the cards I have received so far:

Michigan Avenue - J Rollinger - A great candid street scene with wonderful exposure.

Textures, Shoreline Park - drpsilver - Interesting subject and it reminds me that nature always wins.

The Back Garden - oxleyroad - Very nice infrared image. Inspiring me to try infrared also.

Miyajima Torii at night - mooseontheloose - A striking image with great contrast.

Thanks for the beautiful cards!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just to let everyone know, I'm heading to AU for several weeks for work, so any cards that arrive during that time, I won't be able to comment on.

I will do so when I return - and post out my cards also!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin