Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,837   Online: 1087

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format

p.o. trip

Speedy by jim17x - a real classic!!!

3 Chairs/under the overpass/no homeless problem/"i'm ignoring you"/left out/thoughtful by ????

life in the dark by rince

it's nice to enjoy peoples work, insight and passion.

jvo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by George Nova Scotia View Post
    Just went through the "Naughty or Nice" list. Seems we are about 8 short so far, half have checked in to let us know what's happening. It would be nice to hear from the last four. Just too let us know you are okay.
    Seasons Greetings,

I must admit that I am on the naughty list at the mo, so it looks like a lump of coal for me for Christmas (or, apparently, if they run out, you get an iPhone, which is a bugga. At least you can burn the coal.).

Anyhow, I have not forgotten, but my cards will be sent in the new year. I printed half of them last night, but with Christmas festivities coming up ( and a camping trip as well), I can't see me printing the remainder until the weekend of the 5th (unless I print tonight).

Sorry for the holdup.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the update Hoffy, I'll take you off the off the "really naughty list" for now. You'll be on the list with Kav (busy fixing NY) and the Bluejahs who have also checked in, but still have to make it to the post office.

If my notes are right we still have to hear from Black Dog, Kc2edh, and lorifrommontana. Anybody heard from them?

Kav

Shooter
    Multi Format

Re: Postcard Exchange #27 Comments and Feedback

Mine are done. I've been getting bounced across the US like its going out of style. But I did bring mine with me on my current trip and hope to have them get addressed and sent in the next few days.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kav View Post
    Mine are done. I've been getting bounced across the US like its going out of style. But I did bring mine with me on my current trip and hope to have them get addressed and sent in the next few days.
    Great news, Kav. I think you are safely on the "nice list".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by George Nova Scotia View Post
    Thanks for the update Hoffy, I'll take you off the off the "really naughty list" for now. You'll be on the list with Kav (busy fixing NY) and the Bluejahs who have also checked in, but still have to make it to the post office.

If my notes are right we still have to hear from Black Dog, Kc2edh, and lorifrommontana. Anybody heard from them?
    The Bluejehs have had a few very important things get in the way, but I have a sneaking suspicion that we will see cards from them soon, because there were a couple of test strips hanging in their darkroom the last time I was there that I probably wasn't supposed to see .
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Back again.

I finished last night! Whoo Hooo. If I get a chance today, I'll get some postage stamps and write them up while camping and get them in the post as soon as I can.

Cheers.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hey all! I have not dropped off of the face of the earth! I will get my postcards out this weekend. Been busy with getting my life ready for grad school. Reading a lot! It was very nice to get some needed time in the dark room though!
    Also I have so enjoyed everyones postcards!
    Lori

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good news all round. Thanks for the updates, I believe that leaves only one person still to be heard from.

Looking forward to seeing the cards and sign up for round 28 starts next week!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi all. I'm on holiday in AU just now, so any cards that arrive home in BKK will not be commented on until late February.
    Looking forward to seeing some wonderful cards when I get back!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin