Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,449   Online: 931

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two more cards have shown up on my desk lately.

mooseontheloose's "Winter Morning" arrived a while ago. Just like outdoors here.

Lorirfrommontana's "Yellowstone Park" Thanks very much Lori a different view than most I seen of this area. Best of luck with your studies.

Still a couple more out there, I hope they make their way soon.

Shooter
    Multi Format

APUG Postcard Exchange #27 - We're really LATE!!! Cards are in the mail.

We posted our cards for round 27 on Thursday, 17 Jan. 2013.....hope you get them soon!
    bluejeh & bluejeh2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Howdy,

Mine are still to come - I do apologise. They just need to be labeled and printed.

Cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Three more cards have come in since my last comment.

mooseontheloose - “Winter Morning” - I missed commenting on this when it first came in. It is nice to see a Christmas image like this, and it is well printed too.

and then, believe it or not, the envelope from the bluejehs was already in today’s mail - is this a Canada Post record?

bluejeh - “Path through Trees” - I always like shots of trees - and this is a particularly good one. The lighting looks typically like winter light, here in the southwest corner of British Columbia where I and the bluejehs live

bluejeh2 - “Creek near Cultus Lake, BC” - This shot practically leaps off the paper - and it is of trees too!

Cards from 19 received so far, with 5 to come.

Thanks everyone.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rai's "National Palace des Invalides, Paris" arrived today. As always, I look forward to receiving your cards Rai, and this one is no exception! Like the "wild" (but muted) C-41 colours!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have received cards from:
    rai, Palace des Invalides, don't worry about the delay, this was worth waiting for. Lovely shot, "wild C41", haha! Would like to know more about your handmade pinhole camera.
    Lorirfrommontana, Yellowstone, another nice shot.

Amazing "score", I've received 19 out of 20 so far, thank you all!

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I receive 3 great cards today from bluejeh, bluejeh2 & rai.. Thanks for the great cards!

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, crud. Had comments for most of the 24 cards I've received typed in and apparently made a "gesture" on the mousepad and it's all gone. *&$!% My old Thinkpad died Saturday morning and I got this new Toshiba but I liked the old Thinkpads with the nubbin mouse better than trackpads. *Sigh*

This was sparked by receiving three postcards today, from two Blujehs and Rai. Love 'em all but Rai, my wife confiscated your card for her own collection and says that if I behave myself I can look at it every once in a while.

Anyway, it's bedtime for work tomorrow. I've received cards from (in no particular order,)

Lorifrommontana, Fozzle, Kraker, George Nova Scotia, mooseontheloose, rince, Oxleyroad, Jenni, afrank, BoxBrownie, drpsilver, jimo, ChristopherCoy, Jim17x, Ozphoto, Peter Schrager, anikin, MattKing, piu58, Mike Wilde (3), Blujeh and Ed Higham, Rai and, of course, mjs (me). Next time I'll do comments in text and then paste them into a forum post.

Thanks! It's been delightful!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I got two more wonderful cards form Judy an Ed Higham. I love these landscape photographs!
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have received two beautiful landscape photographs from bluejeh and bluejeh2. No reference as to which round they belong to, but if it is round 27, then I am in your debt. I checked my sending list for round 27, but you are not on it. I'm a bit puzzled, but... well, let's not dwell on that too long, let me just thank you again for two great cards! I have now received 21 out out 20 cards .

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin