Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,206   Online: 914

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    21/27 This round still brings in the cards.

hoffy - Edison Cylinders. This picture is timeless. Until it is turned over there is little indication that it is was taken so recently.
    Black Dog - The photograph announces. This one made me look twice to see it was a colour card. I initially thought a toned b&w print.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Back home from vacation and was happy to see a huge stack of postcards for me, one from Hoffy for this round.

Nice framing and DOF on the cylinders, the main cylinder just pops off the page. Thanks!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hoffy's card (Kerosene Lamps) got combined with some business paperwork - only just been handed it by my PA, this week.

Nice tones and interesting subject matter - my dad has a few of these hanging around his shed, and whilst they're no longer used, they evoke lots of memories from my childhood.

Round 27: 22 of 25 (Only afrank, Kav & Kc2edh to go.)

Shooter
    Medium Format

late reply

2 weeks ago rec'd from ashley/hoffy, the sentimental stereo - nice dof! thanx!

jvo

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey guys,

I'm still alive! This winter brought me back to college in a new town, and just today I completed my last papers and final final exams. I missed round 28 and still haven't sent out cards for 27, but it has not been forgotten! I hope to get my darkroom set up (finally) and do some printing this week. During the semester I kept on shooting, but didn't have any time for developing. Hopefully there are some keepers about to surface, being this late I don't want to disappoint. I definitely regret missing a round, but will be happy to be back in the exchange soon.

Ryan

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin