Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,547   Posts: 1,544,526   Online: 999

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi folks how are we doing? I hope to get in the darkroom this weekend if all goes well. Fresh paper arrived a week ago so should be good to go.

Cards received so far:
    Afrank "Sweet Child of Mine"
    Ozphoto "TV Tower Berlin"
    Drpsilver "Happiness Is.."
    Peter Schrager "$3 a day"
    Anikin "Colors and Forms"
    MattKing "legs"
    Piu58 "Leibnitz"
    RST "Soccer over Paris"
    Mike Wild trio of old papers.

All greatly appreciated.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So far, I've received:

Soccer Over Paris - I love this shot, and how the people blend in with the buildings in the background. Very nice!
    River Elbe - Very peaceful! Reminds me of the Brazos river here in Texas. (I also enjoyed your personal embossed signature. Nice touch!)
    $3 All Day - I enjoyed the 'vintage' feeling of this one, brought on by the VW bug in the background.
    Colors & Forms - I LOVE this shot. I've worked with hot glass in the past, so not only can I appreciate this as a photograph, I can appreciate the subject matter as well. Great capture!
    Sweet Child Of Mine - Nice emotion in this one. The curiosity of the kid really translates to the viewer well.
    TV Tower - I really enjoyed the geometric patterns in this one.
    Legs - Creepy! But almost abstract too. At first glance the insects almost look like cracks in glass. I also enjoyed the texture in this one.
    Floating Leaf - I thought it was a feather at first! This nearly looks like a night sky!

I went to the post office today to mail mine, but forgot its Veterans Day here in the US and the post office is closed. Looking forward to getting these in the mail tomorrow!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mine went out today.

I also received Jim17x's "Speedy" today. What a great shot! Especially since I just picked up my own Anniversary Speed Graphic and can't wait to take my first shot!

Shooter
    Medium Format

done.

my cards are on the way - i had fun producing them!

jvo

Shooter
    35mm
    Received my first card today, "Speedy" from Jim17x. A beautiful photo, camera and print. I look forward to the rest of them.

I'll be sending mine next week and I'm a little nervous because the quality of Jim's is so high. Fingers crossed!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yesterday I received two very fine cards.
    - Speedy from Jim17x. Especially I like the old flash.
    - Hapiness is.. from Darwin, with philosophical content.

Thank you!
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    At last my prints are done. Will address and post over the weekend.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just checked the mail and I received Jimo's "Beer Can Building" card. Wow! That building just pops!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So far I've gotten postcards from 8 people on my list, I love them all... Well except for "Legs" I'm not fond of spiders, but the picture is cool. Anyway, I'm sending my cards off tomorrow. Very sorry it's taken me so long. I hope you all like them and if anyone wants details about one of the images, please let me know and I'll be happy to supply them. Have a good night!

Kav

Shooter
    Multi Format

Re: Postcard Exchange #27 Comments and Feedback

I got the post card "Speedy" in today. I love this shot. I'm pretty partial to the subject. I love to use the things depicted in it.

I'm back home for a few days, and developed the shots I wanted to pick from for this exchange. So I think I will take a negative with me when I leave town again tomorrow and make my post cards on the road. I think I should be able to get them out before Thanksgiving.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin