Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,818   Posts: 1,581,647   Online: 816

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I received two more Cards. Trsvax sent me a fine Image "Rock'n in Austin". Additional I love the round stamp.
    From slaughter I got a real giant Card Streamside Detail 4. I love the tonality very well.
    Thank you!
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Well, I see I may have confused things by not identifying myself by my userid or mentioning the postcard exchange 28--I'll do better next time.

Boxbrownie--we really enjoyed "Down by the Jetty" -- we played where is it before reading the back, and we concluded Thailand, so I guess we were at least in the same latitude. Really touched the wanderlust in me

Jim17x--we had the ducks hanging on the fridge and I decided something looked slightly off. Looking closer, we had it upside down! I am so pre-disposed to having to deal with weeds sticking up in front of my camera, it was my instant conclusion that was the same issue. Actually, it's pretty interesting upside down--I'm just going to have to wear my glasses more. I had the same problem with MattKing's "At the End of the Dock", which looked like some abandoned wooden boats I've seen in Louisiana.

Pipoca -- I really like the detail--I am a sucker for landscape and landscape details. I constantly have to tell myself to get closer. I know what you mean about the allergy to the tree--any time I prune our cedar-type bushes, I break out. I think there's an aromatic oil in them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow, how time flies. Time is almost up for the "print & send" portion of this round, so if you're a slow poke like me, time to get in the dark. The last of my cards are drying now and should be in the mail tomorrow. Then I'll have to sit down and acknowledge all the fine cards I've received so far, but right now I've got some trays to empty and clean up for the night.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I sent 10 5x7's and have received 3 postcards. I'm glad I didn't bother with more....

Weird
    Go to the light......

www.keepsakephotography.us

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pfiltz, don't give up hope. We do seem to lose a few people each round, but there are more like me who haven't made that trip to post office just yet. Sometimes they are very late, I received a card from round 25 recently, so there is always hope.

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My cards went in the mail last Monday.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Last year and this, I've noticed cards getting stuck inside catalogs and junk mail, so I sent 5x8 envelopes this year. Postage outside the US is the same as for a card. It does sort of defeat the idea of a postcard, though ...

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm the same, sent 10 but only received 3 so far. I hope they're in the post.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yesterday I found Steve Hankins' wonderful Old Church in my letterbox. My wife enjoyed the shot too.
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Multi Format

Postcard Exchange #28 Comments and Feedback

I am going to hide in my makeshift darkroom the rest if the day. In case anyone did not receive my card let me know and I can make you an extra print.
    ---
    There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.
    ~ Ansel Adams

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin