Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,517   Posts: 1,572,188   Online: 1098

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    fozzle, pfiltz: PM me your address and I'll send you something if you wish--for some reason I've forgotten (maybe the seems like 25 test prints to get what I wanted--I can't distinguish 1/6 stops), I have two extras

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Meg, thanks.. you don't have to bother with it, besides, your weren't on the list anyhooo...

Be well.
    Go to the light......

www.keepsakephotography.us

Shooter
    Medium Format

slow poke...

count me among the slow pokes... but i did put mine in the mail this week. i guess they'll arrive during our month off!

jvo

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Meg, that's very generous. I've sent you a PM. When I looked again I've actually only received 2 cards this round. Of course, I'm sure the others are winging their way to me as we speak And if you want one of mine just send me your address.

Hawthorn Oz, then MI USA from March 14, 2015!
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've had some cards come in, and I have had all my cards printed. But I've been remiss in both commenting and sending of my cards. The comments and cards will be actioned on Friday 5th April upon my return from Easter break.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Postcard Exchange #28, the bluejehs are late again!

Hey folks, the bluejehs are late in processing again this round. Hopefully this week we can print & send. Thanks.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Received your shot of the Sunshine Skyway bridge yesterday, Jim. I'd swear there's a hint of pink in the clouds--am I nuts? I work for a mega-construction company--I can easily image the work that went into putting that bridge up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Three more cards found their way to my mailbox:

Jimo's neat Sunshine Skyway shot. Beautiful clouds! Very nice composition.
    krakker's "Bustling or empty." I love pinholes. They are always so mysterious!
    Ozphoto's portrait of SAPD's officer. Wow! Great use of lights! You've put a lot of effort into setting up this shot and I think you nailed it perfectly. I am very impressed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My first postacard in over a week arrived today,

Kraker's "Bustling or Empty - 12 -Crossing" - Love the rebate edges on the print and the tonal range is lovely. Love the paper (and that "Agfa" backprinting!) Brovira seems to live forever, if stored correctly.

Pinhole shots always leave me admiring the simple mechanics that created the image. Think I should seriously look into trying this out for myself!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by anikin View Post
    Three more cards found their way to my mailbox:

Jimo's neat Sunshine Skyway shot. Beautiful clouds! Very nice composition.
    krakker's "Bustling or empty." I love pinholes. They are always so mysterious!
    Ozphoto's portrait of SAPD's officer. Wow! Great use of lights! You've put a lot of effort into setting up this shot and I think you nailed it perfectly. I am very impressed.
    Thanks Anikin. I had an idea of how I wanted to shoot Drew, and thankfully he was just as relaxed in front of the camera as he is in real life. I knew I had the shot in the second roll, but ran a third just to be sure, and it was all completed in about 25 minutes.

I'm not a "portrait" photographer, per se - I actually find it quite difficult, but give me someone who relaxed and happy to let me run with an idea, and 9/10, I can put onto film, what I envisaged before they arrive for the shot. Thankfully, this was one of those shoots where the whole idea and subject came together perfectly.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin