Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,930   Posts: 1,522,186   Online: 1102

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9131415161718192021 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    23/30 for this round.

Today a card from Wayne Frederick arrived. Wonderfully framed picture of a massive dog kite. Such a thin a thin photo paper has survived really well. While there is some motion blurr the image is otherwise razor sharp with vivid whites and deep blacks. Thanks
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Received Wayne Frederick's 'Snoopy on a Tether' (my title) today. Great photo--I just don't get how you guys/gals can get such good prints out of outdated paper. I guess mine is not only outdated but also cooked.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wayne Frederick I received one and a half copies of Snoopy on a Tether on the same day. The half ( which happened to be the one with my full address on) came in a plastic bag from my mail organization saying sorry that the product was damamged in the mail stream. Perhaps the other half made it's way back to the maker, who sent me a second print?
    I quite like it.

Uwe Pilz A dreamy quite nice coffee toned image of a Scottish thisle, I think.
    Nice. I have yet the time to take in the detial. I just wanted to let you know from this brief comment it had arrived.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wayne Frederick. Got my second complete picture of the dog kite. I really have been spoilt. Now my two kids 7 & 5 can each have their own as they both love the picture. If I got two who missed out?
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I too, got two cards from Wayne Frederick. Thanks Wayne -- these big old balloons always bring a smile to my face.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseontheloose View Post
    I too, got two cards from Wayne Frederick. Thanks Wayne -- these big old balloons always bring a smile to my face.
    +1

Or should I say +2?

Wayne, your postal service thanks you
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Medium Format

wow...

long time gone... and a trip to the PO yields lotsa surpirises.

welcome home mr. contrast, haslguitar

through the window, bluejeh

man with his horse, mjs

picnic time?, george nova scotia

angel at westminister abbey, bluejeh2

litchfield national park, oxleroad

louvre, detail, rudiger

now with some time to spare will sit and enjoy these and the others i've received this round - thank you all!

jvo
    Last edited by JimO; 06-26-2013 at 04:25 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    also rec'd ths round i believe from peter schrager, backlot in las vegas! thank you peter!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sorry for the late post, but I've been dealing with neck surgery, pain meds, and a really nasty brace for a couple of months. I wanted to acknowledge some post cards that I don't quite remember them coming in:

Rudiger--'Louvre Detail' -- neat, and one day I hope to see it in person

haslguitar--'Welcome Home, Mr. Contrast'--reminded me a lot of when I lived in Indiana. Usually when the last bird arrived, the whole flock would take off in
    a swirl, so there must have been some more stragglers ...

Wayne Frederick -- 'Huge Dog Comes In for a Landing' -- the print looks great--I am constantly amazed at the performance of out of date paper with APUG photographers. When my paper goes out of date it becomes irretrievably fogged over night ...

If I have missed anyone else, I can't locate them, but I enjoyed all I received--they were nice respites while laid up.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I received the very fne cards from Ed an Judy Higham. Thank you!
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin