Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,524,000   Online: 835

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101415161718192021 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by piu58 View Post
    I received the very fne cards from Ed an Judy Higham. Thank you!
    My guess is that those were their round 29 (not 28) cards.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    > those were their round 29 (not 28) cards

Thank you, I mixed up the head lines.
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Matt, I was catching up on late cards from #28 and my late responses--I don't respond well to major surgery.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by megzdad81 View Post
    Matt, I was catching up on late cards from #28 and my late responses--I don't respond well to major surgery.
    Hope you are feeling better soon.

And I think your post was fine!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received Wanye Frederick's card - Big Dog; looks like it would have been a fun day for all involved.

So for Round 28 I am20/25 - pretty good!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another card arrived today:

Craig Cross' - Sunset in Maui; a nice take on a typical subject, at first i was thinking Africa - was surprised it was Hawaii!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Everyone,

I am truly sorry that my cards did not get to you yet. I'm sure nobody signs up for one of these things with the intention of messing it up, at least I sure didn't. It's been a bit of a struggle for me with photography the past six months but I think I'm back on track.

Where that leaves us is I still owe 30 people postcards and, in the words of Robert W. Service, a promise made is a debt unpaid. The good news is I have 30 prints drying downstairs and will be mailing them out this week. If you are expecting one and your address has changed since April please PM me.

I also have a stack of awesome postcards to comment on, will do that once mine are in the mail.

Regards,
    Anthony

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anthony, let me be the first one to comment on the promise made. I just wanted to get started on commenting on the round #30 cards today, when I received your beautiful waterfall print. Lovely dreamy shot, well printed, and… upon seeing and feeling this paper, reading the details... I am reminded that I still have a full box minus 2 of this beautiful paper, waiting to be used. I should really give the Ilford Art 300 a try soon!

Thank you, your debt is paid! Well worth the wait, this one.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I received he wonderful waterfall print form Anthony yesterday. Art 300 is the finest paper on the market! (But very very expansive).
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anthony , your wonderful waterfall was in my mailbox yesterday. Thanks for not forgetting us. I hope Santa brings me a box of that paper too, it's about time I tried it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin