Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,332   Online: 1054

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Postcard Exchange #28 Comments and Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    Thank you, I found then via Matt's directions but I appreciate the easy linking

Too bad I just missed the entrant bit... :/

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ooops double post.
    Last edited by ozphoto; 03-04-2013 at 01:53 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Is there a sticky on the exchange? I'd like to understand sizes and requirements, I CAN'T print optically so does this mean I can't participate?
    I don't always have access to a darkroom. Have had to send inkjets for several previous rounds as per:

"I moved and my darkroom is not yet finished, am I allowed to send inkjet prints?
    You are allowed to do so. The only rule is that the capture media should be a traditional media like film, polaroid etc. But you are allowed to scan and print but please do not over-photoshop your image, this is the APUG postcard exchange, keep it in mind."

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Postcard Exchange #28 Comments and Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ozphoto View Post
    I don't always have access to a darkroom. Have had to send inkjets for several previous rounds as per:

"I moved and my darkroom is not yet finished, am I allowed to send inkjet prints?
    You are allowed to do so. The only rule is that the capture media should be a traditional media like film, polaroid etc. But you are allowed to scan and print but please do not over-photoshop your image, this is the APUG postcard exchange, keep it in mind."
    Thanks

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The baby is sleeping again!!!

All postcards are printed. I'm doing labels today and will drop at the post office tomorrow!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yesterday I fount the find carf from MattKing in my letterbox. The water works as a polarisation filter so the photo has a near Infrared look.
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Re: Postcard Exchange #28 Comments and Feedback

Sent out my 20 postcards a few days ago.

Shooter
    35mm
    Received a great card, Cairn, from Darwin last week, lovely print, thanks

I've finished mine and I'll post them in the next few days.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Recieved "Fleeting Moment" from Rince a few days ago. Very nice print. Good critical focus and extremely shallow DOF!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two cards arrived in BKK today:

Rince
    's "Fleeting Moment" - I enjoy seeing everyday objects captured in the most simplistic of ways. Great use of DOF, and muted contrast range.
    BoxBrownie's "Down by the Jetty" - a really lovely scene. (At first I thought it could be TH - the Chao Praya.) Lovely tonal range - think I need to pick up some Rollei 100 Retro to try myself.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin