Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,501   Online: 853

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG Lauris! Looking forward to seeing your card in the exchange (if we're on the same list that is!)
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format

APUG Round 29 sign-in

bluejeh and bluejeh2 are in for the MAX again. We love this exchange. Gives us lots of printing practice!
    We just mailed round 28 cards today. Yahooo!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For those that may be interested in sending more cards (than MAX) I've started a new thread - take a look:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum179/118340-max-all-possible-new-option.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm for the max for this round.

Trond

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Up to 27. Please check that your name appears if you have signed up. You may also see something new "ALL" - this was just a test. Thanks to Ruediger, we now have a new option implemented in record time. For those who haven't notice the other thread ALL will give you the total list to send to but you will only receive the MAX. The MAX is limited to how many "pairs" can be worked out - usually a few less than the total list.

anikin (20)
    bluejeh (ALL)
    bluejeh2 (MAX)
    BoxBrownie (MAX)
    ChristopherCoy (MAX)
    djhopscotch (30)
    drpsilver (MAX)
    George Nova Scotia (MAX)
    gleaf (20)
    JimO (MAX)
    kraker (10)
    Lauris (20)
    Mardan (20)
    MattKing (24)
    mesantacruz (20)
    Mike Wilde (30)
    mooseontheloose (MAX)
    ndrs (45)
    Oxleyroad (30)
    ozphoto (25)
    Peter Schrager (20)
    piu58 (46)
    redrockcoulee (20)
    rince (MAX)
    Steelbar (30)
    Stephen Frizza (MAX)
    Trond (MAX)

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I will do 30.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm in for 10 this time! Same address as last time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Update on me

16 May 2013

To All:

Some of you may remember that my Mom landed in the hospital on 30 March 2013. After a short stay she was transferred to a rehab facility. While at that facility she suffered a significant stroke that eventually took her life on 15 April. Dad and I were doing very well preparing for her Memorial Service on 11 May until ....

My Dad fell and broke his hip on 04 May. He had emergency surgery to place 3 screws in his hip. He is now in rehab for some time, maybe as much as 6 weeks. The good news is that we were able to get him to Mom's memorial service and celebration of her life on 11 May. He really enjoyed the events. He met with the surgeon today for his 1st post-op appointment. The wound is healing well, and he is cleared to do therapy that incorporated some weight bearing on that leg. But the saga continues ...

On 08 May Dad's brother Ted died (he lived in southern California). This was not unexpected, but still a shock to a man that has just lost his wife of 56 years, and just broke his hip. To complicate things I was designated as the executor and trustee of Uncle Ted's estate (a "black box" to me at this point). Uncle Ted's memorial is on 18 May.

This all to say that I am not sure when I will get my cards out this round. Certainly before September, I hope.

Regards,
    Darwin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Darwin,

So sorry to hear about all your sad news. My thoughts are with you and your dad. And as much as I'm sure we all like receiving your cards, I think we all understand if they are on a low priority list in the coming year. Just take care of what needs to be taken care of. We'll be here when you get back.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Darwin,

Sorry to hear about all this. You have a lot, a lot coming your way. Really, don't worry about the cards, they are not important. Take care!

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin