Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,961   Posts: 1,523,134   Online: 967

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718
    Shooter
    Medium Format

mike...

I received 3 cards from mike wilde today...

and your note on moving forward...

i've only been in 3 or 4 rounds of the exchange and have always enjoyed, (and dreaded~), your comments mike. as you move forward i will miss your insight, challenge, hard work and enthusiasm. your thoughts made a difference for me.

thank you and good luck - i look forward to the postcard exchange bug biting you again.

jvo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    22/30

Mike Wilde - Got your postcards today. I understand totally where you are coming from. I am in a bit of the same situation. Do love seeing what papers I will get from you and enjoyed the pictures from this round.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think I still have the PM from George with the addresses. I know its terribly late, but I'll try to get around to doing some printing in the next few weeks. If I do, it will be the first time in over a year and a half almost that my trays have chemicals in them. I have negatives still hanging in the same place I put them to dry over a year ago.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Christopher, glad to hear you are still with us. I think a couple people have moved since then, I'll try and get you some updated addresses. If you don't see them by the weekend remind me. I think spring has finally arrived here and I have some grass cutting to attend to, let's hope the mower starts..

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin