Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,907   Posts: 1,584,614   Online: 886

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All my cards have been addressed and should be posted in the next couple of days. Again apologies for my tardiness to all.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yesterday I got the vivid card form ozphoto. Pars pro toto - fine shot with an historical background to think about.
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    This week my wife coughed up a number of postcards that were lost on her desk ... I got one of those 'what are you going to do about it' looks when I raised an eyebrow.

Old Sparhawk Mill -- Very nice subject and very sharp. I was wondering what effect the tides would have if the river were dam-free to the sea. I loved my week vacation traveling about Maine one fall--I may take my wife up next year if she doesn't cop any more postcards. By the way, what did you mount the photo on?
    I wish that I knew what I know now when I was younger. ("Oohlala, by the Small Faces").

I plan to make up for it by the time I''m 84 ...

Bob Slaughter (megzdad81)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bob- thanks for your postcard of the waterfall- the image is well worth the effort you put into it. If you do come to Maine, bring a camera, maybe not a view camera but rather a 35 mm, or else you may end up devoting too much time to photography, which
    can irritate one's spouse.

Here is an article about a huge river restoration project up the coast a ways-

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/12/us...unds.html?_r=0

Glad you liked my card, I dry mounted them all in a press to lightweight card stock with the info and addresses already printed.

Shooter
    Medium Format

late & appreciated....

rec'd from....

rachelle, mooseonthe loose, "summer last stand" - i like the detail, smoothness and tones
    ozphoto, "licdice memorial" - solemn, and nicely done.
    johannes, labcoat, " u. of maryland", one of those shots i wish i took, but never seem to do well with! nice job.
    bruce mccaughey, steelbar, "the olga store" - should sell quickly
    wayne frederick, "old cotton mill - thank god for "recycling"! a beauty.

thanks all

jvo

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin