Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,160   Online: 732

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Miller
    There was talk earlier of posting our postcard pics to a dedicated gallery. Any ideas anyone?
    I've just sent a note to Sean to ask if it's possible to have such a gallery set up.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Got Art's, beautiful transfer!, and lovely b/w prints from Paul, David G. and Randy. Thanks for the art, y'all, it sure is nice to open up the mailbox and see something hand-printed, hand-written and analog in there!
    Happy holidays,
    Imke
    Last edited by Imke; 12-18-2005 at 10:46 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Flotsam
    I wish you guys ( and ladies) had a gallery to post your postcards in . I'd love to see even a pale, digital representation of what is being exchanged.

Also, I like the postcard concept but I am a bit reticent. I have been tempted to participate but I don't want to stink the place up too bad. Maybe seeing what is going around might inspire me to produce something that is of suficient quality to join in a future round
    Here are mine:

http://www.apug.org/gallery/showphot...00&ppuser=3317

http://paulsorensenphoto.com/image_p...nes_leaves.htm

I am certain you would stink up nothing and I strongly encourage you to participate. It is just a wonderful exchange, it is great getting so many lovely photos. You should see our fridge!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I forgot to mention that I also got GR82BART's transfer card. Wonderful work Art, and nice words too. My wife has grabbed it and hung it up with the Christmas cards :rolleyes:
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got 2 today... the magic Ilfochrome by Doug, and the exquisite forn study in BWbyKate. Nice work guys!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've just received two more gems; those of Paul Soensen, and Randy Libersky. Thanks chaps.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Dug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Flotsam
    I wish you guys ( and ladies) had a gallery to post your postcards in . I'd love to see even a pale, digital representation of what is being exchanged.

Also, I like the postcard concept but I am a bit reticent. I have been tempted to participate but I don't want to stink the place up too bad. Maybe seeing what is going around might inspire me to produce something that is of suficient quality to join in a future round

Maybe I should send a photo of my postcard exchange 4 and 5 gallery (also known as the refrigerator). The postcards are starting to encroach on the handle, one of the vegetable bins is filled with film, and the Ilfochrome paper has invaded the bottom shelf...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug
    Maybe I should send a photo of my postcard exchange 4 and 5 gallery (also known as the refrigerator). The postcards are starting to encroach on the handle, one of the vegetable bins is filled with film, and the Ilfochrome paper has invaded the bottom shelf...
    Why not when it gets full put them into a nice old fashioned photo album with those funky corner things to hold them in place. That way you can always take them out and read the back again.
    Non Digital Diva

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug
    Just slap a few stamps on the fridge and send the whole thing

P.S. Toss a couple of Six Packs in it first.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Today I received Dave Miller's gorgeous toned postcard, Art Liem's amazing polaroid transfer, and Paul Sorensen's beautiful B&W contact print of a winter cemetary scene. Thanks muchly! All the postcards I've received so far are great and so diverse in presentation. Well done! What has surprised me the most was how unmarred they have been when I find them in my mailbox.

BWKate

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin