Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,856   Posts: 1,583,022   Online: 971

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516171819 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks Jeanette! I'm not sure if cot 320 is sturdy enough to make it to all of the destinations intact, but my fingers are crossed!
    Thanks again
    Todd

Dug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by toddstew
    Thanks Jeanette! I'm not sure if cot 320 is sturdy enough to make it to all of the destinations intact, but my fingers are crossed!
    Thanks again
    Todd
    Todd - Made it to Seattle in great shape. VERY NICE! cot 320 is some nice paper. I have been using Platine for alt process. Can you tell me what made you choose cot 320?

Thanks!

Doug

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by toddstew
    Thanks again
    Todd
    Hi Todd,

Your card arrived today here in the UK in near perfect condition. What a great image! This round has been absolutely fantastic.

Mine are printed, I'll label them up tonight and hopefully get them out before Christmas. Not sure if I can compete with you guys though!

Cheers

Mike

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks Doug,
    Well, I was introduced to palladium printing by Melody Bostick when I did some yard work for her in exchange for a starter kit and the 320 was one of the samples she gave me to try out. I really like the surface quality of this paper as well as the color that makes the bright whites a bit more sandy colored.
    Glad the print made it to you!
    Todd

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received Jim Galli's lovely postcard and it was the bit worse for wear. It looks and feels like FB. Beautiful landscape! It came kind of warped so I'll use a drymount press to flatten it a bit more.

Kate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received seven today! (I don't check my PO box every day). Great work by all. I now feel very unworthy. I hope to print some today. The St Leonards shots were not great, so it could be another baby photo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received Toddstew and Randy Ellis' postcards. Both Stunning!

Todd,
    Your postcard was perfectly intact. It was a bit damp because it's been raining quite hard here but after it dried, no problem. I've never had a palladium print before. It really works for still lifes. I love the colour!
    Randy,
    Love your image and the print! Looks great.
    Thanks to everyone who sent their postcards. It made my Christmas.
    BWKate

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks Kate,
    I'm glad you like it. I'm jealous you're up their with the snow and it's almost 60 degrees today. I want to be skiing.
    Thanks again and happy holidays
    Todd

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Todd,

No snow here. I'm on Vancouver Island and it's a big rainforest. I think the mildest temperature in Canada is right here in Victoria.

Happy holidays,
    BWKate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm in heaven. Not only did I get to use a nice darkroom today, but I found a great prolab right near me. Mark the woner was so nice to let me have the time to get my postcards done. I also told him about apug. Won't be long and we will have him hooked as well. He also teaches photography at Dixie State college. He was the one responsible for saving the film photography part of the department.
    Non Digital Diva

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin