Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,785   Online: 1116

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 48910111213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am so glad I joined this exchange. I've got 12 very cool postcards here. And they are diverse in their formats too. Looking forward to the others in the new year and I also just sent Nicole's postcard as I didn't see that I she was a last minute addition.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have received 12 so far too. I'm looking forward to the rest.
    Please, if you haven't sent your postcard yet, send it now. Or else post that you will or that you're on it!
    It's only fair to the people that have made an effort/expense to send their postcards.

BWKate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm a late addition to this exchange, thank you Nige and to everyone who is already sending me cards. I've received incredible cards from Paul, Nige, Todd, Mike and Jeannette. I haven't felt this excited about going to my mailbox in a very long time! The christmas rush is over and I'm struggling on what paper to print them on as I don't have any postcard stock available. I hope to have mine finished and ready for posting by the end of next week. Thank you all for your patience and again, thank you for the smiles.
    Cheers, Nicole

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Nicole!

That's great. I just wanted to ever so gently remind people and not be a jerk about it.
    If you've noticed from the postcards you've already received people have found very diverse ways of making their postcards. It doesn't have to be on traditional postcard paper. I think Imke put a label on the back of her colour prints and it worked fine. I'm sure whatever you do will be okay.

BWKate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate
    Thanks Nicole!

That's great. I just wanted to ever so gently remind people and not be a jerk about it.
    If you've noticed from the postcards you've already received people have found very diverse ways of making their postcards. It doesn't have to be on traditional postcard paper. I think Imke put a label on the back of her colour prints and it worked fine. I'm sure whatever you do will be okay.

BWKate
    I sent mine out last Tuesday. This Jerk did it before the end of the month. Some of you should have gotten it by now.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate
    I have received 12 so far too. I'm looking forward to the rest.
    Please, if you haven't sent your postcard yet, send it now. Or else post that you will or that you're on it!
    It's only fair to the people that have made an effort/expense to send their postcards.

BWKate
    The sad truth is, BWKate, that every round quite a few people who have made the commitment to join the round fail to follow through on that commitment by sending a card to everybody.

Mine are running a little late. They are all printed, and should be mailed within the next day or so.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I don't keep count. I've probably got a couple of hundred postcards from these exchanges and they all go in a big archive box and get passed around whenever there's an APUG gathering at my place. Originally, we didn't have "rounds"--just a list and we sent out cards whenever the inspiration struck. I liked that informality, but eventually it became impractical as the list grew to around 40 participants (a few of whom, indeed, never sent out cards), and printing up a batch of 40 cards got to be a little bit too much like work.

I just sent off cards to Nicole and Victor, who joined late.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Art, I think you missed the email for Nicole joining in my great "emails gone missing" problems I had. Both Nic and Victor got different lists of people to exchange with. I'll forward your address to Nic so she can include you in hers.

Got Victor's card yesterday.. another nice view of snow not in my backyard! Thanks Vic!

I also got Jim's card yesterday... hmm now to convince him to do a print exchange with that image

I reckon we've got a pretty good chance of getting all cards sent & received this round... which will be a 1st!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wait a sec? Victor? It's a good thing I made a few extra cards. PM me Victor's address. You're starting to confuse me Nige!

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mine all went out yesterday, including ones for Vic and Nic, and Simon at Ilford.
    Apologies for the delay. They should start arriving in the USA and the UK around the end of next week. I now have no spares, but if anybody doesn't receive mine, I'll print you another.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin