Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,774   Posts: 1,516,651   Online: 1139

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've received 13 so far; I think. Could I remind those that havn't yet done so that we have a very nice gallery just waiting for your scans. Would hate to upset Sean by not filling it up.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    I've been thrilled by the variety and quality of the work I received. They're all unique (?), creative and well executed. Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by toddstew
    I hope that my "hammer" makes it to everybody it is supposed to.
    speaking of your hammer, I didn't recognises it for that, thought it was some strange artifact but my wife picked it straight off. Twas very well executed!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    Kate, they decommisioned Fort Ord military base over by Monterey California. Mateo took me over there one day to shoot. I had the hubby in tow so when this strange girl (she seemed to be whacked out on drugs) showed up to talk to us, I told her to talk to Mateo. Mateo was a bit scared of her, and kept telling her to go toalk to me. Eventually she left. It was a cool building. I just got around to developing the film from that day.
    Aggie,

What a great place to shoot minus the weird whacked out girl. That's why it's always good to bring other people. Safety first,eh?

BWKate

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige
    speaking of your hammer, I didn't recognises it for that, thought it was some strange artifact but my wife picked it straight off. Twas very well executed!
    Thanks Nige. It was an attempt to photograph what it is and what else it is(?), ala Minor White.
    Oh, and Dave Miller, I don't have a scanner to post my card, which explains why my gallery images look like crap. If someone who has gotten a post card from me could post it I would be very appreciative. Thanks in advance.
    Todd

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks Nige. It was an attempt to photograph what it is and what else it is(?), ala Minor White.
    Oh, and Dave Miller, I don't have a scanner to post my card, which explains why my gallery images look like crap. If someone who has gotten a post card from me could post it I would be very appreciative. Thanks in advance.
    Todd
    I will be happy to scan and post it to the gallery, I shall do it now.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Todd
    Its posted Todd, but under my name unfortunatly. Please add a your comment to clarify matters.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thank you Dave,
    I really appreciate you posting it for me. You posted what I put on the postcard, and that pretty much covers the important stuff.
    Thanks again,
    Todd

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige
    LOL!
    I thought it was a little iron man.
    Beautiful shot, Todd (hey, that's the first rhyme of the new year!), thank you, and thank you everybody else. I have received 13 postcards so far, (Todd's, Nige's, Dave Miller's, Jim Galli's, Randy L's, Doug's, Paul's, Jeanette's, Victor's, Kate's, Aggie's and "Florida Randy" 's), am utterly confused about who else I need to send a postcard to, but have decided not to worry, because not worrying is one of my new year's resolutions.
    Happy new year everybody!
    Imke

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    A very able portrait of Kevin' heir apparent dropped on the door mat today.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin