Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,546   Posts: 1,544,521   Online: 1064

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Miller
    A very able portrait of Kevin' heir apparent dropped on the door mat today.
    It's not really pin sharp, and the depth of field was small, and it was just a capture between posed shots, but it's quite a nice portayal of my heir apparent. I've really enjoyed this round of postcards, and agree with many others that it's the best round yet, not just for the variety of methods, but also for the actual quality of images, composition and presentation.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received Kevin's portrait of his "heir apparent". Nicely done! I don't think it has to be pin sharp. Since when are babies going to sit still for a portrait session? It really captures a moment of your child Kevin.

I have received 16 postcards so far. I think that's pretty good. I still think that anyone who hasn't sent theirs could still do so but I know that's not realistic. Doesn't matter but would be nice.

I've been sharing my postcard collection with everyone I know and it's funny how everyone has a different favourite.

BWGirl- one of my coworkers wants to know where you took your photo of the short pier on the lake? It was his favourite image.

BWKate

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Today I received a card from BobF of the Honister Pass in the English Lake District which exhibits a wonderful luminosity that isolates the trees from a sombre background. Well done Bob.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Miller
    Today I received a card from BobF of the Honister Pass in the English Lake District which exhibits a wonderful luminosity that isolates the trees from a sombre background. Well done Bob.
    Cheers Dave. BTW, I finally got into the darkroom last week after my pre-Christmas debacle with the dodgy paper (hence also finally getting the postcards out - sorry for the delay folks!) and a somewhat larger postcard will finally be on its way to you tomorrow...

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I tried to upload mine to the Gallery, but got told I exceeded my daily limit (and have not uploaded anything else for a while).
    Is this not working properly again? Sean?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kevin, try loading to your personal gallery, then reassigning it to the Postcard Gallery in the 2nd step.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Nige, thanks, I'll try that tomorrow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello Nige,

I guess we are getting close to Round#6 for the postcard exchange?

BWKate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    yes... just composing the email at the moment

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got Ailsa's card today... what to say... I feared when turning it over to read the back that it might say the front was a mirror! nice one Ailsa!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin